News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Montana Has Another New Orange Hat!

Started by George Hacker, December 04, 2012, 11:20:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

George Hacker

Things are hopping in Great Falls.  Montana has another orange hat from that region, m1awolf.  Congratulations on shooting rifleman and thank you for stepping up and taking an orange hat! O0

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Necee

m1awolf

Thanks Shadow and Necee, now there is only the matter of some paperwork to make it official.  ;)

Paper work and IIT0 complete and emailed to MTprogrammer this morning.
A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

Spartan24

You guys make an old Great Falls boy proud!  O0
"Just name a hero and I'll prove he's a bum." - Gregory "Pappy" Boyington

Mark Davis

Spartan24

Not too much. Getting through the holidays. I will be up in Great Falls for Christmas through New Years. I will be visiting my folks with my wife and 6 month old daughter. I can't wait to have a white (fingers crossed!) Christmas! Christmas music on the radio while you drive with the window open, whilst staring at a cactus with Christmas lights on it, just doesn't do it for me!

I did just recently clear my schedule for the Great Falls Jan 12, 13 shoot. Whos SB for that one? I will need to do a PC when I come up!  :cool2:
"Just name a hero and I'll prove he's a bum." - Gregory "Pappy" Boyington

Mark Davis

It's looking like a white Christmas here.
Snow doesn't last long at Great Falls, the wind wears it out fast.

Countree

Spartan, Congrats on the 6 month old! It will be good to have you up for a shoot, it has been too long my friend! As for the white christmas.... you might have to take a trip to the mtns for  that. last time I checked, we weren't supposed to get anything fresh for a couple more weeks! Travel safe!