News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Great Falls, Jan 12-13 Planning

Started by m1awolf, December 16, 2012, 02:35:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

m1awolf

I just confirmed my attendance at the Jan. event. I am not sure if Paul has yet or not but I am sure he will. Now all we need are a Shoot Boss and some shooters. I have been talking with one of my coworkers and he seems interested in attending funds may be his only problem. Looking forward to seeing you there Spartan, I believe we have met at one of the previous shoots.
A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

Mark Davis

I just signed up to shoot boss at Great Falls.
Things have been a little crazy aroud the house here the last week.
Daughter graduated from MSU with honors Sat, Grandkids here for a week.
All gone home now. My computer time was sparse.

George Hacker

Gentlemen,

I'll see what I can do in the next couple of days to promote this shoot and fill the line.  I expect to send a note to Nero to forward to former Montana shooters.

If you live in Montana or have friends or family that do, please get the word out about this event.  This is an indoor shoot so there is no need to worry about hypothermia (and as a consequence, no Winterseed patch).

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Spartan24

My first indoor shoot! Sounds like we are gonna have some fun! I will be submitting a PC for promotion to IIT3, Mark. Also, I would like a crack at some of the history. First strike, dirty old men, or whatever you need. I also have some other stories I personally am working on that you don't normally hear at Appleseeds. Stuff leading up to April 19th.
"Just name a hero and I'll prove he's a bum." - Gregory "Pappy" Boyington

Countree

It sounds like we will have another great group of instructors on the line! Now it is time to promote, promote, and promote! I will be dropping fliers off at some specific locations over the next few days. See ya all in a few weeks!

m1awolf

I was looking for the link to register for this shoot so I could forward it to a coworker that is interested and could not find it, any help?

Disregard I found it.
A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

George Hacker

Quote from: m1awolf on December 18, 2012, 02:29:11 PM
I was looking for the link to register for this shoot so I could forward it to a coworker that is interested and could not find it, any help?

Disregard I found it.

If your friends do Facebook, then send them here:  https://www.facebook.com/events/297209027057130/

It has links to both range information and the registration link and it makes it easy to share the info with FB friends.  Let's see if we can make this shoot go viral with social media.  :)

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."