News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

RWVA Membership??

Started by 05bowtie, November 29, 2012, 12:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05bowtie

I am not sure if this is the right place for this but after going to the Appleseed on Nov 3&4 I joined the RWVA on line.I received a confirmation on Nov 5. The note said I would have the membership card in 1-2 weeks but I haven't received it yet.Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

number6

As I help out with the forwarding of the emails at the RWVAInfo gmail account.

If you bought it when you registered for a shoot, send me a PM with your real name or email address you used for eventbrite and I'll see if I can find where and when I sent it to Jo.

I did have some issues when I first started with the Membership purchases with Registrations.

number6
You still have a choice. You can still salvage your right to be individuals. Your rights to truth and free thought! Reject this false world of Number Two . . . reject it NOW!!
Number 6, The Prisoner, Episode 11 "A Change of Mind"

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them..." � Richard Henry Lee, "Letters from the Federal Farmer to the Republic"

"Rifles don't read" YellowHouseJake

"Lots of work?  Yup.  You wanna grow?  Suck it up, cupcake." - SteelThunder

05bowtie

Thank you very much.I'll pm you..:)

RustyRed

I hope I got all RWVA Memberships taken care of
if not please pm me with your real name and the date
you signed up for your membership
Thanks

05bowtie