News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Myakka,FL.Dec 1-2

Started by Sly223, November 25, 2012, 12:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sly223

Instructors,
Many of you fresh outta the Smoakin'IBC,
We need help there are 17 pre-regs with a strong possibility of a half dozen walk ons,
I beg of you to help lady liberty shine in the hearts and minds of these fine Americans! ..:..
Right now it's only me on the schedule, As I would like to believe I am the answer, I can not do this alone!
Thanks to Tomblin for saving us here last time someone else's turn! ..:..
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

Tomblin

I'd come again this weekend, but I signed up for Pensacola which had 4 instructors for 50 students.

However if you don't get the help you need I'll come to Myakka instead.

Sly223

Stay your course Sir,
Others need to step up! ..:..
We have not enough instructors meeting the Gold standard.
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!

bill o rites

Trying to make a hole in my schedule to be there big guy will call you tomorrow.
The hour is fast approaching,on which the Honor and Success of this army depend. Remember officers and soldiers, that you are Freemen, fighting for the blessings of Liberty - that slavery will be your portion, and that of your posterity, if you do not acquit yourselves like men-1776

"If ever a time should come when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government,our country will stand in need of it's experienced patriots to prevent it's ruin." Samuel Adams,1780

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Bigcountry

I have just signed up to work Myakka,also bringing some freedom loving Americans , so we could use a few more instructors

Sly223

"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!

alkeford

:sos: HELP NEEDED FOR THIS EVENT !  :sos:

I can't be there this weekend. Mama put the foot down, This is one week before our wedding. I almost had her say yes but there is still allot to do with family and friends coming in town.

Sorry to leave ya hanging Bro
Esse Quam Videri (To be rather than seem to be)
Powder With My Brother Ball Most Hero Like Doth Conquer All,
Tomet Nosce
The Suda, a tenth century encyclopedia of Greek Knowledge, says: "the proverb is applied to those whose boasts exceed what they are,"and that "know thyself" is a warning to pay no attention to the opinion of the multitude.

douglas34474

The girls and I will be down Saturday morning, unless someone is camping Friday night or has somewhere we can crash.

Sly223

Welcome Sir,
Sat. night we may have a room at Econo lodge,
Definite room at motel 6,Sat. night.
How can I help with your situation, let me know!
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!

9mm4545

Is camping still allowed on the range? Alkeford has a tent available that can be sent down with BigCountry if it is needed. Motel 6 does allow pets FWIW, not so at Econo Lodge.
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

douglas34474

I have a three man tent, but it is low headroom. I have a 10x10 pop up with screens and sides that I can use.

The Econo Lodge was a problem the last time I tried this.

Will likely leave here at 4:00 AM Saturday morning.

Bigcountry

let me know if I need to bring anything, tents etc. sly 223 I have 4 walk ons for sure and maybe 1 more ,and still working on more I can be contacted  804-302-3124

ToneDef

Wish I could, bro, but I have company on Sunday and it's an awful long 5+ hour drive to just do 1 day. I'll try to make it down for at least couple of shoots in '13!
"Freedom had been hunted round the globe; reason was considered as rebellion; and the slavery of fear had made men afraid to think. But such is the irresistible nature of truth, that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing." - Thomas Paine, Rights of Man, 1791

"There's the country of America, which you have to defend, but there's also the IDEA of America. America is more than just a country, it's an idea. An idea that's supposed to be contagious." - Bono

Palatka ten twelve "Smoakin' IBC"