News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

So, Who is coming to the KD shoot on Veterans Day at Piru?

Started by Camljr, November 08, 2012, 11:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camljr

It is getting close, and I was just wondering what instructors are coming to the annual Instructor KD shoot on Monday...

We will have some Paid "Manseed" participants added to the line up, but it will not hinder instructor trigger time. You know the firing line at the Piru main range is pretty long.\

So Let's post up if you are coming! :~ :--- :~ :--- :~ :--- :wb:

Brother Kool is, I believe, is bringing tri tip and fixin's for lunch, so, for a nominal donation, you can eat very well too.

Anyone who knows me, will tell you... I am food motivated... >:D

Cam
96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

WSMR Instructor 03/10  -  SAPPER STEEL!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt

m1jerm

Hope to be there for Sunday and Monday.
I was unable to pre-register, so I hope the shoot boss is okay with me just showing up. Gotta come up from Oceanside, so its going to be a bummer if he says "No way!"

Hopefully I will see you Monday as well.

Johnnyappleseed

Filling 2 shifts , am supposed to be off 10am Monday
Hopefully I can make it by noon .

If relief shows as expected I'm in ^5
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

m1jerm

Came, saw and tagged that 1k target.

I really enjoyed the opportunity, thanks to everyone that made it and stuck it out through the wind and sun.

Way to go Doug!

I can't wait to try out another full distance AQT, the come ups are whole new challenge, not to mention the challenges of dealing with weightier centerfire rifles and cartridges.

Thanks to Cam and Johnny for spotting us, I wish I could have done a better job for Brian on the scope.