News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Zombie Outbreak Spotted in Piru, CA!

Started by bob 210, October 04, 2012, 11:06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob 210

A hoard of Zombies has been spotted prowling around the hills of Wes Thompson's Piru Rifle Range! Come help as we attempt to contain this outbreak before it spreads through out the country! We need your help as the Zombies have been steadily increasing in numbers through out the area. The rally point will be at the Project Appleseed Range in Piru, CA at 8:30am on the weekend before Halloween, October 27-28, 2012. Come prepared as you would for a typical Appleseed event, except beware! We will be exposed to the gooy entrails of Zombie guts (reactive targets) as we attempt to put down this uprising! Rumor has it that some of our valiant Appleseed Instructors have fallen to the hoard in an heroic attempt to protect the West Coast Appleseed Home Range. Don't be suprised if you see some of them among the Zombies! For more information and to register:
http://www.appleseedinfo.org/search-states.php?filter=CA&statename=California

You can look forward to special zombie prizes and giveaways thanks to Zombie Industries and Corrosive Labs! Come share good old fashion Zombie shooting and share in tales of spirits of the past. Come camp at the range and share in the telling of ghost stories around the camp fire.

Can we count on your help? We need you!   
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

Nero

I put the flyer images on my Picasa account.  Here they are full-sized.  If you want, copy this into the main post and delete this one:

"Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters." —Frederick Douglass

funfaler

Sounds like FUN! 

"Where marksmanship met Zombies, and a horror story began..."

"Tell your Zombie friends to have their affairs in order before they come to Piru, for the Appleseed shoot is where the undead come to become re-dead..."

"Your forefathers were capable of Zombie head shots to 250 yards, with their muzzle loading rifles....think you can match that standard with your modern Zombie slayer?"

The dips in your couch will go away if you get up and take the Seventh Step!

Nero

Green lighted for production:

Daniel Morgan, Zombie Hunter!
"Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters." —Frederick Douglass

K98Al

Before we can defeat our external enemies, we must first meet and defeat everything in ourselves that is weak, lazy, and cowardly; everything in our character that is materialistic rather than spiritual, which seeks weak compromise and accommodation rather than struggle and victory.

Botbasher

We need to have one of these in Ramsuer. With the pop-ups on the KD Range dressed as Zombies! Dig out some of my motion control sequencers and have roving Zombies!

Oh... how much fun would that be?

Ciao!

KS
We have met the enemy and he is us. - Pogo the Possum

"The Constitution is a restraining order against the federal government. I'm not going to say a word about the effectiveness of restraining orders against criminals." Standing Wolf

You know why nobody panic buys .30-06? Because a man with a .30-06 doesn't need to panic.

m1jerm

I am all signed up for Sunday, man this is going to be a loooong drive up.
Is there any chance we will be shooting at 100+ yard targets?

AFTERMATH

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]