News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Welcome to Oregon's Newest Orange Hat

Started by George Hacker, September 11, 2012, 10:33:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

George Hacker

Let's give a shout out to Oregon's newest orange hat:  Lady Lexington.  On Sunday, September 9, 2012 she shot a rifleman's score, then she cleared her Red Coat target at the end of the day, then she stepped up to take an orange hat and help save America.

Welcome, Lady Lexington! ^:)^

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Kimber Custom

paulw

Welcome aboard Lady Lexington!
Thanks for stepping up  O0

Lady Lexington

Thank you for the warm welcome!! I can't wait to attend my first Appleseed as an IIT!
Plant a seed wherever you go and feed the mind, body and soul.

Roland

Congratulations and welcome to the Northwest Region corps!
The doorway to freedom is framed by the muskets that stood between a vision of of liberty and absolute anarchy at a place called Concord Bridge--Charlton Heston, 1997

"Be a man of principle. Fight for what you believe in. Keep your word. Live with integrity. Be brave. Believe in something bigger than yourself. Serve your country. Teach. Mentor. Give something back to society. Lead from the front. Conquer your fears. Be a good friend. Be humble and be self-confident. Appreciate your friends and family. Be a leader and not a follower. Be valorous on the field of battle. And take responsibility for your actions. Never forget those that were killed. And never let rest those that killed them." -- Major Douglas Zembiec

TruTenacity

Thanks for joining the NW Region!

Quote from: Lady Lexington on September 11, 2012, 11:51:18 AM
Thank you for the warm welcome!! I can't wait to attend my first Appleseed as an IIT!

Would you like to join us in Couer d'Alene Oct. 13-14th?  We have a sold out Ladyseed with 50 tickets sold.  We'd love to have you.
"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9

Rizzin

Lady Lexington

I just so happen to have that weekend off and would love to join the Coeur d'Alene Appleseed!! Please give me some info on how to prepare and any advice on places to stay.
Plant a seed wherever you go and feed the mind, body and soul.

George Hacker

Quote from: Lady Lexington on September 12, 2012, 12:26:16 AM
I just so happen to have that weekend off and would love to join the Coeur d'Alene Appleseed!! Please give me some info on how to prepare and any advice on places to stay.

Send a PM to TruTenacity.  She is the shoot boss for the event and I am sure she would be happy to brief you on how to prepare and where to stay.

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

BugginOut

Plan A = saving the country.
-Fred

hawkhavn

Thank you!
Welcome!
It will be an honor to share the line with you,
HH
Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

Barbie

Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.