News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Congratulations to Pro Libertate, Idaho's newest Orange Hat!

Started by Roland, August 27, 2012, 05:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roland

All,

This past weekend at Medical Lake, WA, Eric, or Pro Libertate, shot rifleman with scores of 213 and 222 the latter with a bolt action, nonetheless!) and picked up an Orange Hat.

It was his third Appleseed. I was privileged enough to work with him throughout all three.

I have no doubt that he will make a fantastic instructor, and greatly help us out with the lack of instructors in our area.

It should also be mentioned that Eric is a professional photographer, so you should see his fantastic work on AARs for Northwest Region shoots soon.

I look forward to working with Eric at upcoming shoots.

Roland

The doorway to freedom is framed by the muskets that stood between a vision of of liberty and absolute anarchy at a place called Concord Bridge--Charlton Heston, 1997

"Be a man of principle. Fight for what you believe in. Keep your word. Live with integrity. Be brave. Believe in something bigger than yourself. Serve your country. Teach. Mentor. Give something back to society. Lead from the front. Conquer your fears. Be a good friend. Be humble and be self-confident. Appreciate your friends and family. Be a leader and not a follower. Be valorous on the field of battle. And take responsibility for your actions. Never forget those that were killed. And never let rest those that killed them." -- Major Douglas Zembiec

TruTenacity

"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9

George Hacker

Eric,

First, congratulations on earning your Rifleman's Patch.  Well done! O0

Second, thank you for stepping up and taking an orange hat.  We can always use more good IITs to strengthen Appleseed in NE Washington and N Idaho.  I hope we meet sometime on the Appleseed Trail. ..:..

Thanks again,

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

GEmanuel

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." — George Washington

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." --Mark Twain (1835-1910)

"A constitution is not the act of a government, but of a people constituting a government; and government without a constitution is power without a right. All power exercised over a nation, must have some beginning. It must be either delegated, or assumed. There are not other sources. All delegated power is trust, and all assumed power is usurpation. Time does not alter the nature and quality of either." ~ Thomas Paine

Evenstar

Congratulations, Eric! Sorry I missed the last shoot it took to get you to that patch. Well done, and welcome aboard! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
'Pictures... or it didn't happen!' &)

"What we do in life echoes in eternity.

"All we must decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

"She is worth the wait. When she lifts her head - she smiles!" - Earl

"Warriors are not always the fastest or strongest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or holds sacred."

Arwen, Shorty, Blondy, Star, Trouble, Smiley, Miss Jess Adair, Starry, Kitten, Blue Eyes, Even Shorter, Elfy, Butterfly Girl, Tater Jr., Princess Tater, Tater Tot, Tiny Tater, Twinkletoes, Skippy

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11
Medical Lake, WA - July 31, 2011

Pro Libertate

Thanks so very much, all of you!  I had such a blast this weekend, and it was really great to have my dad and brother (who also made Rifleman) along with me.  My brother was so taken with the program and the presentation of history that -even though he was completely exhausted Saturday evening- he went home and immediately began to watch the movie "The Patriot", followed by "National Treasure" when he returned from Sunday's Appleseed.  I feel very fortunate to be a part of such a wonderful organization, and I truly look forward to working with each one of you, as well as continuing to learn and grow as a Rifleman.  Thanks again.
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.  We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream.  It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."  -President Ronald Wilson Reagan

Reformed Redneck

I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the chains.

"...Of Zebulon, such as went forth to battle, expert in war, with all instruments of war...which could keep rank: they were not of double heart..."

Reddot

Thanks for stepping up and congratulations on becoming a Rifleman  O0