News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

CMP Shipping Good Slings Right Now

Started by Psych Doc, August 22, 2012, 05:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psych Doc

Hi All,

I just picked up a few more loaner slings from CMP and man are they nice! They have a fine weave, narrow H Buckle and easy-to-open camming buckle. In my experience, CMP's stock varies a lot, but now might be the time to load up if you need slings. These are excellent!

BeSwift

Picked up some leather Greek Garand slings from the CMP North at $5 per... Imagine a usual mil-web sling, but made out of leather. They needed some TLC, but are now on most of my rifle and loaners... If you find em, buy em.. BeSwift
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

SoulMan

Just received the two GI web slings I ordered from CMP. Shoulda ordered four!
The 1st and 2nd Amendments capture the spirit of the Constitution; the 9th and 10th, its soul.

SoulMan

Ordered 4 more for loaners at shoots. Attaching tracking chips to make sure I get 'em back!
The 1st and 2nd Amendments capture the spirit of the Constitution; the 9th and 10th, its soul.

caseten

"The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."  An excerpt from The Peloponnesian War, by Thucydides

"Necessity is the plea for ever infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." - William Pitt, 1783

"... in other words, whether the parliament can legally take money out of our pockets, without our consent. If they can, our boasted liberty is but "Vox et praeterea nihil." A sound and nothing else." - John Dickinson [Continental Congressman from Pennsylvania, Signer of the Constitution], Letters from a Farmer in Pennsylvania to the Inhabitants of the British Colonies - Letter II

JOEMORGAN

"Man did not enter society to be worse off, or to have fewer rights, but rather to have those rights better secured" --Thomas Paine

"Humanity has won it's battle, Liberty has a country" --Marquis de Lafayette

"These are not men, but devils" --Colonel Francisco de Paula-Milan, Mexican Army, Camerone 30 April 1863

Ratchett

Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

GrandmaHistorian

A proverb that causes us to laugh lightens the heart as if now filled with warm sunshine;

A proverb that causes us to reflect fills the heart as if with a cool misty fog or a silver lined cloud;

A proverb that causes us to act weighs down our hearts and minds as if filled with golden wisdom, and lightens our feet and hands as if filled with thunder and lightning.

~ Me ~
If you tried to spend as much time as I have
studying the 10,000 years leading up to
9/11, you'd need to dedicate 40 hours a week
for five years. If you spent as much time as I did
studying the events, laws and players that led
to the crash of 2007 you'd need 40 hours a week
for 30 years and discover what I did: they were
the same culprits.

Grandma