News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AS is back at Douglas Ridge Rifle Club (Eagle Creek, OR)

Started by Prescott, August 03, 2012, 11:15:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prescott

Appleseed is back at Douglas Ridge Rifle Club in Eagle Creek, OR (outside Estacada) in September and November.

Come join us on September 8/9 for a great shoot in Northern Oregon.   I am looking forward to working with DRRC to promote Appleseed in Oregon.

Thanks to Kimber Custom for getting us back into the range!
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

RL

I think this time around we are going to stick with 1 name, Eagle Creek. Last time we used all 3 names interchangeably and everyone was confused.
...and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people.
John Adams, from the Boston Gazette, February 6, 1775

We live, my dear soul, in an age of trial. What will be the consequence, I know not.
John Adams in a letter to Abigail, 1774.

Prescott

Our first event at Douglas Ridge Rifle Club is now less than 2 weeks away O0  Everyone still has plenty of time to polish their skills and come out to shoot their riflemen score.

There is still plenty of room on the firing line, so make sure to sign up for this event.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln