News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Project Appleseed Coming to SE Washington

Started by George Hacker, September 04, 2012, 04:28:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

George Hacker

Border raiders from NE Oregon,

Project Appleseed is coming to Southeast Washington.  An event is scheduled at Waitsburg Gun Club on October 20-21, 2012.  Waitsburg is 25 minutes northeast of Walla Walla.  For more information check the event information page at http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=31479.0.

Sign up, tell your friends, bring a friend, and let's see if we can fill the firing line at this event.  You can preregister for this event at http://www.eventbrite.com/event/4253584586.

Good job, Theophilus, on working with the range to put this event on the calendar.  Thank you, Waitsburg Gun Club, for having us as your guests.

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

jerryinoregon

Shadowman,
I'll be there. Trying to get two others to join me. Justin who was at yakima with me is coming home from boot camp this week so i'll be planting the bug in his ear and trying to get my cousin from Lewiston to come down( unreliable transportation is an issue for him).
Will sign up next week after they tell me if they are interested.
Jerry
P.S. Did not get to help with tri-city sportsman show too shorthanded at work no vacations.

If their is anyone coming from the lewiston area who could pick up an extra body please let me know. Thanks
He that Hath No Sword Let Him Sell His Garment and Buy One- Luke 22:34

....from my cold dead hands....

molon labe