News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2nd CA IBC Sept 20-21, 2008

Started by bob 210, June 24, 2008, 05:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob 210

It's official, we are having a second CA Instructor's Boot Camp. It will be held at the RWVA-Piru range on Sept. 20-21, 2008. The cost will be $50/person. Be sure to pre-reg on Eventbrite. So who's coming???? ;D
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

rock-chucker

Fred

Since everyone else across the nation is paying $100, expect people from the east coast to show... ;D

You Californians... [snorts]
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

wcmartin1

Quote from: Fred on June 29, 2008, 12:06:13 PM

Since everyone else across the nation is paying $100, expect people from the east coast to show... ;D

You Californians... [snorts]

Yep.  Sounds like a heckuva deal!  Two-days of top-notch Instructor's training for less than the cost of an AS.  Wow!  :o
"Unhappy it is, though, to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast and that the once-happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by a race of slaves.  Sad alternative!  But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?" - George Washington - from a letter to a close friend after the events of April 19, 1775

"There is no nation on earth powerful enough to accomplish our (the United States) overthrow.  Our destruction, should it come at all, will be from another quarter.  From the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government, from their carelessness and negligence, I must confess that I do apprehend some danger.  I fear that they may place too implicit a confidence in their public servants, and fail properly to scrutinize their conduct; that in this way they may be made the dupes of designing men, and become the instruments of their own undoing." - Daniel Webster, June 1, 1837

LayloPro

Geez, what's to hate about PRK, besides our political climate, welfare/entitlement rats, lousy over-taxed infrastructure, and crowded beaches?? ;D
Now they want to rag on us for our IBC fees?? Maybe we should get some of these "out-of-stater's" in to Cali, and let them bask in the sunlight under Mt. Appleseed.......ask Jr. Birdman how "awful" it is here......Heck, I even saw Fred -smiling- while eating out of his bag of oranges!! :D :D ;D
Yep, we might even start having a "reverse exodus" from the state, of Riflemen moving -into- the state..........
As for me, yeah, I'll be there......it's already scheduled in......
BTW, how's the room situation @ Hotel AS in Fillmore?
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

socalserf

Sign me up. I need some polish!

Is Ornell coming?
"we cannot improve what we do not measure."

MrBill

Signed up, paid up, and ready to learn!
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."  Mahatma Mohandas K. Gandhi

kool aid

Quote from: socalserf on July 11, 2008, 12:27:13 AM

Is Ornell coming?

Ornell? Ornell Fugett?

Elvis of the Apple Seed Trail?

That Ornell?

Do we have confirmation, or is this one of those wild rumors? Or is it just our wildest dreams given voice?

Take a moment and remember the kind of man you chose to be when you got yourself out of that last scrape. Maybe you prayed that you would be different if he delivered you. Maybe you found hope here you thought unreachable. Do not concern yourself with anything 'els THAT. Make the mission first.

SavageShootr

Quote from: kool aid on July 31, 2008, 02:12:10 AM
Quote from: socalserf on July 11, 2008, 12:27:13 AM

Is Ornell coming?

Ornell? Ornell Fugett?

Elvis of the Apple Seed Trail?

That Ornell?

Do we have confirmation, or is this one of those wild rumors? Or is it just our wildest dreams given voice?

maybe it was a question.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete