News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

What?? Another Appleseed off of Lake Michigan?

Started by Trisha, July 19, 2012, 01:00:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trisha

That's right! There will be another Appleseed in Racine!!! When I was there during the last Racine Appleseed, I was amazed at being able to see the lake when I was at the 600 yard range scoring my KD Rifleman patch. I hope more of you can join us to enjoy another great Appleseed right off of Lake Michigan, and who knows maybe it will be your time to score Rifleman at KD!

Trig

Scenic firing lines! Count me in!! 

Hope to run some KD again  :---
we will see if conditions allow it.
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

Eric Buhlmann

Lake views and a possible opportunity to apply all of my 'seed skills at KD???  I am already signed up and chomping at the bit!   :---
"Did I seriously just hit that?"

Reckless Rick

Look,Listen and support...not always the easiest

Trisha

Quote from: Reckless Rick on August 05, 2012, 12:19:01 AM
really need my kd patch

Racine is a great place to earn your KD Patch...probably because that's where I finally earned mine.  ;D