News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ladyseed Oct 13-13

Started by hangemhigh87, July 06, 2012, 05:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hangemhigh87

First the good news, my daughter Dani had so much fun at La Bam's Ladyseed last year she's dragging me back for more.  This time Mom is coming too so I'll loading mags for two shooters.  O0

Now for my question. 

We're fine on Saturday shooting .22's.  However, I only have one centerfire rifle (AR-15) to shoot on Sunday if everyone is going to the big range.   Has it been set in stone we're going to shoot centerfire on Sunday?

Father of Danielle, who is allergic to Strawberries.
Husband of Rachel, who is allergic to buying her own Ammo.

Roland

Nothing is ever set in stone at Appleseed! Sometimes the schedule gets all mixed up, to accomadate shooter needs.

This definitely holds true with shoots where we have a lot of brand new shooters. Ladyseeds are usually among this latter group.

However, I would say definitely bring your AR.

Roland
The doorway to freedom is framed by the muskets that stood between a vision of of liberty and absolute anarchy at a place called Concord Bridge--Charlton Heston, 1997

"Be a man of principle. Fight for what you believe in. Keep your word. Live with integrity. Be brave. Believe in something bigger than yourself. Serve your country. Teach. Mentor. Give something back to society. Lead from the front. Conquer your fears. Be a good friend. Be humble and be self-confident. Appreciate your friends and family. Be a leader and not a follower. Be valorous on the field of battle. And take responsibility for your actions. Never forget those that were killed. And never let rest those that killed them." -- Major Douglas Zembiec

SavageShootr

Hangem make sure Dani has benadryl!

She was a joy to have at the Lebam event. Glad she will be coming again. Great news about bringing mom too!

Please give her my best.

SavageShootr
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

hangemhigh87

Dr. Mom will have Benadryl handy in case of infiltrating jelly donuts at range.

I'm just short a center fire solution for a 13 year old 2nd shooter.  We're not focused about earning our Rifleman badge at this stage, just learning (or re-acquainting our selves) with the basics, and having fun.  :)

There is time between now and October to assemble a center fire solution for the kid. (What? I have to go to the Gun show?- twist my arm, please)

Father of Danielle, who is allergic to Strawberries.
Husband of Rachel, who is allergic to buying her own Ammo.

TruTenacity

hangemhigh87,

We look forward to having Dani and Dr. Mom share their weekend with us come October. 

Roland is correct, nothing is ever set in stone.  It is always best to be prepared for just about anything so definitely bring the center fire.

See you in a few months.
"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9