News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Bedford pictures i forgot to post in June. Sorry Syd.

Started by SPQR, July 06, 2012, 01:02:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPQR

the Sydsection

Luke on the Bomb

Jennifer says, "These weirdos are nuts."

Larry, Mo, and Twinkletoes.

"Pull my finger!" or "The WD40 is THAT way."

1430 Wall

Interesting picture.  If I asked new shooters to model any of the shooters I have taught, it would one of these two.  It also isn't an accident that S2S and HQ look nearly identical in their prone positions and are both capable of cleaning stages 3 and 4 with irons pretty easily.

How good looking am I?  Incredibly

One of the many reasons that Bedford sells out even though there is no running water, no flush toilets, a 200 yard walk across uneven ground from the parking lot.....COMMUNITY.
"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter

grunt soldier

custom kydex solutions.  specializing in sheaths and holsters.  let me know if I can do something for you fellow seeders :)  some pics of our work below

http://s967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/gruntsoldier2/

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.

Orangedotfever

Sorry I missed being there when you got your patch Syd. You'll just have to do it again in September. Great job.

Mitch
"Need", has nothing to do with it!

"Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway." John Wayne

"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living."  John Wayne

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner.
Liberty is a well armed lamb.