News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Davilla, TX 19-20 May 2012

Started by Reddot, May 21, 2012, 05:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reddot

Another great shoot in Davilla.  Two motivated shooters on Saturday, one a previous attendee, one new shooter.  Three new shooters on Sunday, all three persisting through the heat to score Rifleman!
Weekends don't get better than this!
Special thanks to new IIT Pistolgrip; he did a great job and I'm sure will rapidly progress through the instructor ranks.
Looking forward to Grand Island, NE next weekend!

Pistolgrip

Special Thanks to Chuck, Tommie, and Larry for all the great Tips and instruction.  :~ And Scout had some great stories for us back at the campsite.  Always good to see 3 new rifleman..as well as improvements from all the shooters this weekend.  Looking forward to next time.  Dan  ..:..
"Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." ~ Mark Twain

scuzzy

Sounds like a good shoot. Sorry to have stood down on this one. I was too stinking busy this weekend. I was still 'Seeding, but on my stupid computer. Looking forward to the Nebraska road trip beginning on early Thursday morning too.

Pistolgrip: I'll see ya next time. Hopefully you'll be out to Davilla again a few more times this year. You were in good hands with Chuck, Scout, and Larry. All exceptional people. You won't meet better anywhere.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

dragit

Congrats to 3 friends who persisted and broke through on the same day, Louis, David & James.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.  Goethe

Sarah Belding: Be careful. You're a man who makes people afraid, and that's dangerous.
The Stranger: It's what people know about themselves inside that makes 'em afraid.

His genius was to promote collective action in the cause of freedom... Fischer

spitstickler

Looks like a great event! Congrats to the new Riflemen and everyone who stuck it out through the heat. That's a chore on it's own.

If you all the facebook types, come give us a like:  http://www.facebook.com/appleseedTexas   ...and tell your friends!
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison