News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

North Carolina - Bob Owens

Started by scuzzy, May 18, 2012, 10:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzy

I see that NC has a new Orange Hat. Welcome Bob Owens.

He did some really nice write ups on Appleseed:

http://www.bob-owens.com/2012/04/hello-orange-hat/

And here:

http://pjmedia.com/blog/appleseed-project/

Thanks for stepping up.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Fred

Nice to have you aboard! O0
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

Bob Owens

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I hope that I can be an asset, and look forward to working my first full 'seed at Ramseur in June!
Editor of BearingArms.com, NRA News guest, Gunsite Academy graduate, and proud Appleseed Red Hat.

George Hacker

Quote from: Bob Owens on May 29, 2012, 05:43:08 PM
Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I hope that I can be an asset, and look forward to working my first full 'seed at Ramseur in June!
Welcome aboard, Bob.  I hope you write about your experiences as an IIT in your blog.  I hope your journey is as educational and fun as mine has been. :)

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

GEmanuel

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." — George Washington

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." --Mark Twain (1835-1910)

"A constitution is not the act of a government, but of a people constituting a government; and government without a constitution is power without a right. All power exercised over a nation, must have some beginning. It must be either delegated, or assumed. There are not other sources. All delegated power is trust, and all assumed power is usurpation. Time does not alter the nature and quality of either." ~ Thomas Paine

Bob Owens

Thanks folks. I'm hoping I can be an asset, and you can rest assured that I'll promote the program every chance I get.
Editor of BearingArms.com, NRA News guest, Gunsite Academy graduate, and proud Appleseed Red Hat.