News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Cloverdale/RHIT Student 'Seed - May 5th, 2012

Started by slim, April 25, 2012, 10:24:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

techres

Quote from: GoldFish on May 02, 2012, 02:52:33 PM
Having not every been to the Cloverdale range, what kind of facilities are on-site?  Club-house?  Etc.?

They do have a clubhouse.
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

DaveD

Indeed, there is a club house approx 100yds from the range, porta-john at the range.  There is a covered area behind the firing line which can help keep you dry in case of a down-pour.

Infield is grass, however can turn muddy after a rain.

Bring your own water, club's well doesn't taste too good.
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind."

Thomas Jefferson

yellowhousejake

Rifles, headsets, eyes, mags, slings, staplers, all delivered to Brown.

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

Brown

I will be inventorying everything tomorrow afternoon and will submit a master list of all equipment I will be bringing from myself and everyone else that dropped Equip here.

Spitfire51 is dropping a few things so once he drops it off master list will be made up
I have noticed you get things done and I respect that-SPQR

ATM

At this point, I'm planning to stop by the range @ 7:30ish Saturday morning and drop off 2 rifles + accessories (unless we're certain we have sufficient numbers of loaners by then).

It would work out great for me if Brown could load them up and pack them back to his house where I could retrieve them Sunday evening on my way back home from Indy. Would that work out for you, Brown?
Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

Brown

I have noticed you get things done and I respect that-SPQR

DaveD

Target line is up with room for 30 shooters

Weatherman is calling for 40% chance of T-storms, highs in the mid 80's.

Enjoy!
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind."

Thomas Jefferson

Ratchett

Goldfish and I are in Cloverdale with 5 rifles and accoutrements. Missed you at the range DaveD, we were coming out to help---too fast for us **) **)

See you all in the morning!

In His grip,
ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

slim

Awesome!

Thanks for all your help, folks. See you in the morning.

slim

Just want to say a big THANK YOU to all the Instructors who made this thing happen. Everyone who donated and/or stopped by, and especially those of you who came early and stayed late to inventory and set out/clean up. You guys made this thing happen.

And with 21 shooters (and quite a few happy Instructors as well!) it was a great event. Hopefully this will become a semi-annual thing and we'll see a fresh crop of new patriots every few months.

Keep up the good work, Indiana. (And border raiders!) I'll see you on the trail.