News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Lodi April 21-22 2012 A GLORIOUS WEEKEND

Started by dragonfly, April 21, 2012, 01:43:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfly

Thanks to the Winnequah Gun Club for hosting another Appleseed  O0
Can't wait to get this started  :~

D-fly   Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Infidel

What a great day to  :---, All of our shooters were super  O0. Trigger Nick is going to be a great shoot Boss ~~:).

Johnnyappleseed

Truly a glorious weekend for america,I can imagine the founders and john Adams enjoying the freedoms they achieved for our posterity  O0

Course when a state govt promotes patriot's day , we can only conclude you folks are men and women who truly know what they are about  O0
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

dragonfly

Group photo

K.I.S.S.

dragonfly

Thanks to all that shared their weekend with us, and thanks to Winnaquah gun club for hosting the event.

A special thanks to Mrs. Eagle for flying over Saturday am perfect timing  :bow:

Some more pics:

K.I.S.S.

Old Glory!

"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

ahhshoot

The past is only the future with the lights on.

dragonfly

A family picnic with shooting, and perfect weather.

D-fly

K.I.S.S.

Trig

What a beautiful weekend to spend with some of the finest Americans this country can offer.  Thank you to everyone who took time out of their busy schedules to partake in some of our heritage and maybe even have some fun!

thanks for the kind words Infidel (and for sounding the alarm for Run and Gun, Parkers Revenge!)
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

ethanb

Thanks to all the volunteers for putting on a great event! 

I didn't shoot as well as I'd hoped, but at least now I know what to work on. 

I spent another fifteen minutes tonight on my living room floor, NPOAing various objects across the room. 

I hope I can make it to another event soon!

Ethan

SavageShootr

Yes, A Glorious weekend indeed.

ethanb welcome to the forum.

Another Great job Wisconsin!
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

dragonfly

Welcome to the forum Ethan

D-fly

K.I.S.S.

LGLDLR

What a GREAT 1st Appleseed. The instructors where awesome. Thanks Triggernick for supplying me with most of my equipment this weekend. I learned a great deal at this event not only in marksmanship but also some of the history of this country and the heritage of many of the great men/women who gave everything for our freedom today. I might not have shot Rifleman at this one, but I'm sure with a little practice and the knowledge I gained I will reach it next time.

dragonfly

Welcome to the forum LGLDLR,   ;)  See you on the trail soon.
Good times  O0

D-fly

K.I.S.S.

Trig

Welcome to the Forum!  I'm glad you enjoyed your weekend, hope to see ya on the trail  :---
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

Old Glory!

"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

EltonJohn

Had a great time. Wish I could have been their all weekend but Sunday afternoon was great. Thanks to all the instructors for sharing their weekend.

EJ

AFTERMATH

Quote from: ahhshoot on April 22, 2012, 11:40:29 PM
Looks like a fun day at the beach!

Winnequah is just like a beach; without all that pesky water, isn't it!

Looks like it was another excellent Appleseed weekend!
Wish I could've been there - Guess I had prior obligations.  ^-^
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

dragonfly

Yes sand and more sand, and lots of Sunshine  ;) .

D-fly

K.I.S.S.

Johnnyappleseed

A Glorious weekend indeed  O0

Wonder if our pro2a friend Bruce Willis  would plug the bird on D-Flys avatar  **) **) **)
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

dragonfly

Some more pictures, the first one is for BW  :cool2:

D-fly

K.I.S.S.

Bisonwill53704

Thanks to the Wiinnequah Club, special thanks to our instructors, who combined history and technique for a really enjoyable time. We all left shooting better!

It was Prom night, so we left a little early and no one was returning the next day! But we will be back for the June event, and we'll enjoy both days!

Thanks again to Dragonfly and all our instructors for your skill, preparation, and hard work.  Regards, Bill.

Old Glory!

BisonWill,
Welcome to Appleseed and the forum.  See you next time.