News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Dinah (my pup) Gets and Appleseed T-Shirt

Started by Foppish Dandy, April 20, 2012, 05:00:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foppish Dandy

Well, for those of you that have been to shoots with me... most of you know that on an average shoot, my pup, Dinah, spends the weekend on the line with me. Well, I figured that since she's been to four or five Appleseeds, she needed her own AS t-shirt. I found an old dirty one that was a bit too small for me and did a quick hack 'n stitch job... the results are attached.

Disclaimer: No... I'm not making any more of these. I'm honestly not sure I could duplicate the product if I tried again.
Foppish Dandy, Mr. Dandy, Señor Dandy, Capt'n Dandy

Please take a moment to visit and "Like" the Southern California Project Appleseed Facebook Page.

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin (Notes for a proposition at the Pennsylvania Assembly, 1775)

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom — go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!"
- Samuel Adams (Speech, State House of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, August 1, 1776)

George Hacker

I'd like to see a photo of her at a shoot with eyes and ears on. ;D

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Foppish Dandy

Quote from: ShadowMan on April 20, 2012, 05:10:42 AM
I'd like to see a photo of her at a shoot with eyes and ears on. ;D

- ShadowMan

Don't think it hasn't been discussed.  ;D
I'm thinking of getting her an orange hat... or at least a blue hat!

Please take a moment to visit and "Like" the Southern California Project Appleseed Facebook Page.

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin (Notes for a proposition at the Pennsylvania Assembly, 1775)

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom — go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!"
- Samuel Adams (Speech, State House of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, August 1, 1776)

techres

I could try that with my cats, but I don't think I have enough bandages.

Dogs really do love their owners.
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

Pitmaster

I will have SASS at the Niles, MI Appleseed. He would have been at Watervliet but they don't allow dogs. I'll have to order an extra shirt. BTW, this picture was taken last summer. He's bigger now.

Pitmaster

Captain Noah Cook a Revolutionary War Veteran was my great, great, great,...great grandfather. Noah Cook enlisted in the militia on April 21, 1775 at age 18 upon learning of the Battles of Lexington and Concord that morning. His company left on that day for Concord arriving April 24, 1775.*

*History of Northampton, Massachusetts: from its settlement ..., Volume 2, Part 2, Chapter 25, Page 359

"The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home." Antonin Scalia

�The test of a democracy is not whether the people vote, but whether the people rule.� G.K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Member

Foppish Dandy

Quote from: techres on April 20, 2012, 06:41:38 AM
I could try that with my cats, but I don't think I have enough bandages.

Dogs really do love their owners.

Ha! Made me laugh out loud. I would walk over from running one stitch on the sewing machine and she'd stumble half-alseep out of her bed to let me try it on her to measure. Then I'd go back and make another stitch then repeat the whole process... she was a bit irritated with me.

Quote from: Pitmaster on April 20, 2012, 09:19:41 AM
I will have SASS at the Niles, MI Appleseed. He would have been at Watervliet but they don't allow dogs. I'll have to order an extra shirt. BTW, this picture was taken last summer. He's bigger now.

You could get a regular shirt to fit just fine on that pupper!  O0