News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Suggest Library Seed

Started by SoulMan, March 31, 2012, 09:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoulMan

There may be an opportunity for someone to do a Library Seed sometime between April 16-19.

That's when Jenness Park Christian Camp east of Sacramento is having a homeschool family camp focused on learning the faith of our founding fathers and the courage it took to sign the Declaration of Independance.  http://www.jennesspark.com/program_camps/home_school_family_camp.php

This is one of many great target audiences for Appleseed, and the camp director might view a Library Seed as a welcome complement to the theme for their campers -- if we have someone to do it.Unfortunately, I cannot make it to that one because of military obligations, but I know we've got some phenomenal storytellers up there in NorCal.

Please send me a PM if you are interested and I'll get you in touch with the camp staff.
The 1st and 2nd Amendments capture the spirit of the Constitution; the 9th and 10th, its soul.