News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Volunteer needed to manage CALI Calendar

Started by pennys dad, March 21, 2012, 12:29:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pennys dad

Hi Everyone
An Excellent Morning to Everyone!

CGN (Calguns.net) and the CRPA are working on a Calendar.  We are experimenting right now but we are thinking about calling it the "California Shooting Community Calendar".  Here is the link to our experiment site:  www.calendarwiz.com/calguns

What I am looking for is an Appleseed volunteer to handle all Appleseed calendar entries, updates and other such items.  The volunteer will be added into our working team to interact in the build up of the calendar.  The volunteer will cover all Cali entries. 

So who is up to help?

pennys dad

Rocket Man

Oh heck, I'll do it.

Let me know how you want to work this.
... if ever a mistaken complaisance leads them to sacrifice their privileges, or the well-meaning assertors of them, they will deserve bondage, and soon will find themselves in chains. -- Joseph Warren (anon)

Johnnyappleseed

This has the potential to be a very valuable liason ;D
Good job Penny's Dad  O0
Rocket Man ,thanx for stepping up  for this task which will go a long way toward making cali a RKBA state . O0
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

pennys dad

Ryan, I will get you access and contact you early next week.

I appreciate you stepping up, I hope a second Appleseeder will step up to help out