News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Enough is Enough!!

Started by colycat, March 19, 2012, 09:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colycat

This has got to stop.  You minisoties are promoting Wisconsin shoots!  We will not be taken over by a bunch of Vikings!  We know what you are after!

At this very moment I, the colycritter, am looking at MN sites, under developed by you Vikings, only because you have set your sites on the green pastures of Wisconsin.

Beware, the badgers are going to concuer the western regions of your domain.

You are warned. Redwood Falls, Marshall, Blue Earth,  heck, all of your state is ripe for take over ^:)^

You are warned, but it will be of no avail to try to stop the us >:D
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

colycat

I forgot to add,  thanks, brothers in liberty :)

Chaseburg is almost sold out, thanks to the MN crew.

But I still stand with my statement,  the western regions are ripe for a take over ^:)^
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

AFTERMATH

Don't worry MN - I've got a plan!

>:D
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Kosciusko

We're all on the same team.

Don't forget the first Holmen shoot June 2-3.  Have to see about helping them with their host agreement.

As I recall, there  was 2 Californians driving for over a 1000 miles to be at the first Minnesota shoot, plus Thor who flew in  from can't remember where.

I go to Wisconsin because it is closer than western Minnesota,  plus, I've scored some toys at those gun shows. 

We will have 2 Marshall shoots on the board soon, just getting club dates.  contacting the folks at Redwood Falls, soon Mankato.  I also have a lead southwest of the Twin Cities.

Taylor

NW WI is not surrendered yet. We're straddling two states here and trying to blaze the AS trail in all directions. Plus we are all on the same team. Hope to see you (anybody) up in Superior this weekend. :) :) :) :) :)
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

AFTERMATH

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

You see Minnesotans!  I told you they'd be walking right into our trap!

^-^
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Notaeh

dragonfly

Quote from: colycat on March 19, 2012, 10:30:07 PM
I forgot to add,  thanks, brothers in liberty :)

Chaseburg is almost sold out, thanks to the MN crew.

But I still stand with my statement,  the western regions are ripe for a take over ^:)^

We still have plenty of room on the line  O0 http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=27728.msg209135#msg209135
Won't be for long so get your friends, and family signed up for the big weekend  :D

Thanks,
D-fly  Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

colycat

I posted on the mngunsite with a note to keep checking the MN schedule.  Also posted the link.
Quote from: Notaeh on March 21, 2012, 11:43:48 PM
See, even the MN folks can see when they are beat....

http://www.mngunsite.com/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2029