News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Winona, MN IBC March 24-25- free lodging at the Sportsmens club

Started by Kosciusko, March 13, 2012, 10:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kosciusko

Instructor Boot Camp March 24th-25th at Winona Sportsmens Club

Time to knock that rust off! Sound off on the Appleseed forum if you're in!

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=28075.0 

I'm still working on the POI -- so if anyone has a special module they'd like to see included, let  me know. I'll see if I can squeeze it in.

For those who haven't been to an Instructor  Boot Camp (IBC) before, it's a great opportunity  to freshen up on those instructing skills, learn new ones, get a jump-start on the Progress Checks (PC's), and meet your fellow Appleseed  instructors.

To subscribe to this newsletter, email us at MN@appleseedinfo.org.

Visit us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Project-AppleseedMinnesota/152042311567434 

All content copyright © 2012 Revolutionary War Veterans Association. All rights reserved.

The best option is to stay in the club house, or  camp out at the range.  The days run long and you don't want to miss a minute of it!  Plus,  lodging is included!

Meals will be potluck. Plan on arriving Friday evening, if possible.

This event is for IIT's, RI's, SB's, SI's, MI's.  If you're a Rifleman who's interested in attending,  with the intent to become an instructor, contact me before signing up. Others by invite/request. 

If you're not otherwise qualified the Shoot Boss (that's me) can grant exemptions. 

Information and registration is available at:

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=27983.0. Please note that you will not be able to access this thread unless you are already signed up for some official status as an Appleseed volunteer. 

Alex, "Aftermath" on the Appleseed forum,
763-742-5391, aftermath.mn@gmail.com

Or contact Kosciusko at mnappleseed@gmail.com

Miller

Well dang.
I'm already signed up for RedNeckMedic's Schools of Booboos and Blowouts that weekend.
Fearful but resolute.

Patriot Gal

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

AFTERMATH

Quote from: Miller on March 14, 2012, 12:30:50 AM
Well dang.
I'm already signed up for RedNeckMedic's Schools of Booboos and Blowouts that weekend.

Cool - Take good notes - You're teaching that at the next MN IBC. >:D

Have fun!
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Miller

You want the pre-class Clif's version?

Plug the leaks.
Scream for help.
When the lawyers start to swarm shoot, shovel, and shut up.
Fearful but resolute.