News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Atascadero Range looking for an Appleseed to be held there....

Started by fepowered, March 08, 2012, 05:50:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fepowered

I am getting the contact information...   Whoever handles that area, please PM me. 
"Today, we need a nation of Riflemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are
willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

Camljr

any new news on this new range???

Waiting to hear back...

PM sent last month.

Cam
96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

WSMR Instructor 03/10  -  SAPPER STEEL!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt

fepowered

Quote from: Camljr on March 21, 2012, 06:12:36 PM
any new news on this new range???

Waiting to hear back...

PM sent last month.

Cam

March 9th actually.... :cool2:

I just PM'd you  the 2 contacts I was recently sent....
"Today, we need a nation of Riflemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are

fepowered

Any contact with the Atascadero group?  I got an E-mail asking if a shoot was in the works yet....

These guys sound pretty anxious... :)

ARGirl

We've got at least 2 Orange hats(tpf68 and bigjacobus) and a blue hat(me) willing to work at that range.  Artkat2 may be able to help with setup/tear down, but I think we'll need a shoot boss.  Keep us in the loop!

Nero

Quote from: ARGirl on April 24, 2012, 06:10:40 PM
We've got at least 2 Orange hats(tpf68 and bigjacobus) and a blue hat(me) willing to work at that range.  Artkat2 may be able to help with setup/tear down, but I think we'll need a shoot boss.  Keep us in the loop!

Is anyone working this contact?  Bob?  Pippi?  We'll come down and help run it if no one else is available - that would give us a SB, 3 OHs and a BH.
"Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters." —Frederick Douglass

artkat2

I'll call Cam tomorrow and see where He's at and what's cooking to date.
I do regard with horror a state of affairs which would make our country both unready and unwilling to defend its honor.
George S. Patton jr

Nero

I spoke with Bob earlier this evening, and he's talking to the contacts at Atascadero range.  I'm willing to help out if something comes together, but it sounds like there may be issues with the range setup that are problematic.  It's going to come down to what the range owners wants to do, it sounds like.  Let's see what happens.
"Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters." —Frederick Douglass

ARGirl

We (tpf68, artkat2 & me) had a good visit to Atascadero Range's general meeting.  We left info with the board members and were asked to come back to the executive meeting in two weeks. Those present had nothing but good things to say about Appleseed and seem very receptive.  The "law enforcement" range passed artkat2's inspection, looks good for 20-22 +/- shooters.  We'll keep everybody informed!!     O0

bob 210

Great job folks! I'll have the "Host Packet" in the mail to you tomorrow that you can present to the board.
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

ARGirl

Tpf68, Artkat2 and I went to the Executive Board Meeting for the Atascadero Range May 15.  Artkat2 gave a great presentation  O0 O0 and answered questions.  Board has taken it under advisement and will get back to us.  Fingers Crossed!!