News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

WI-FORCE

Started by dragonfly, February 18, 2012, 01:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfly

We are on WI-FORCE. Please join, support this very important firearm's owners organization   O0 .

Thanks  jrturbo

http://wi-force.org/
Go to the "firearms training"  link on the left, look for the AS section.

D-fly
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Taylor

This is great. How can we get our Appleseeds listed on their events page?
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

jrturbo

Taylor,
I am friends with the Webmaster of WI-FORCE and he is a volunteer like us (ie. has limited time).  The link to the Appleseed Home Page Events page is the best bet for all of us.  I see that when you click the link it doesn't automatically perform the filtered search.  I will ask him to add verbiage to make it clear that one needs to  select Wisconsin and click the filter button to see just WI events.  I like this.... as as soon as D-fly gets a new event submitted and it is posted,  it is available to anyone looking at WI-FORCE to find.
Tribuo mihi licentia vel tribuo mihi nex.
If Appleseed is not about making a difference in this country, starting at the local level, then we are nothing more than a distraction that will lead to the loss of our inheritance.

Trig

The "wisconsin schedule" link on the FORCE page is STILL a link to the national schedule, not specifically WI.  Do we have any updates on the fix?
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

dragonfly

Here is the link to the WI schedule http://www.appleseedinfo.org/search-states.php?filter=WI&statename=Wisconsin  If the webmaster could change the link we should be golden.

Thanks,
D-fly

K.I.S.S.

dragonfly

Who has some info on these guys http://www.heritageshooting.org/  Please send me a pm

Thanks,
D-fly

K.I.S.S.

Reckless Rick

WOW what a great lead....I plan to shoot at a IDPA event this weekend and will promote appleseed with my required hat (yes it's still orange) and will plan to promote wi force also....Todd let me know if i can post or pass on some flyers
Look,Listen and support...not always the easiest

Hanrahan32

Keep Wisconsin Force in mind for everything. They bring much legislative change for our rights all the time. They are one of the foremost state associations in the country. Read up for your self on what successes they have had with everyone and Governor Walker. The biggest thing they offer in my opinion is support to the Wisconsin Force Junior Service Rifle Highpower team. Wisconsin has grew rapidly recently with junior participation in Highpower Match shooting and trips to the National Matches at Camp Perry, OH. The people running WIFORCE will be more then happy to work with you because they are an association that Appleseeders can be a part of to voice their opinion. :~
- A Rifleman is only as good, as he is familiar with his rifle! -