News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

List of WI instructors and Applecore

Started by Trisha, September 18, 2009, 11:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trisha

Here is the list I have come up with so far of Wisconsin's Instructors and Applecore.

Next to many instructors' and IITs' names you will see there is a job they have volunteered to do. If anyone has any questions about any particular job please feel free to PM that person or even myself. If anyone would like to help any particular person with their job, it would be greatly appreciated. We would love to get as much help as we can get and we especially want EVERYONE promoting Appleseed, so if you know you can help out with a shoot let that person know who is in charge of promotions. Thank you all for your help!

All names in maroon are linked to that person's profile.

Regional Coordinator           
State Coordinator            
AppleCore                       

Rimshot

triggernick

Bedford
CIVLAKFLT
Capt Karl
Hiro
Wolfie226
Zafo

Senior Instructors                
designated Shoot Bosses                 
Shoot Bosses                            

Colycat
Dragonfly (D-Fly) Nat'l Promos
JoeZ

Ahhshoot
DrRichP
Martin
Mogget
triggernick -State Coordinator
Trisha -WI Promos Coordinator

Beck (Gunner)
Janir
JRTurbo
Taylor
West

Known Distance Qualified Instructor's                   
Red Hat Instructor's                         

Ahhshoot
Beck (Gunner)
BrettA
BugginOut
Chris Z
Colycat
Dragonfly (D-Fly) -Nat'l Promos
DrRichP
Endpoint
Janir
JoeZ
JRTurbo
Ladyvetch
Martin
neoinarien
Old Glory! -Appleseed Admin
triggernick -State Coordinator
Trisha -WI Promos Coordinator

BrettA
BugginOut
Chris Z
Crash
Endpoint
FePowered
Ladyvetch
Laredo
neoinarien
Old Glory! -Appleseed Admin
Reckless Rick -WI Liberyseed Coordinator
Wally
zamboni_driver

IIT4                    
IIT3                    
IIT2                    
IIT1                    
IIT                      

ballisticattitudechange
Deacon
Mr.Natural
Muskyjerk
Robbvious

BellRinger

Brightsparc
Cinco
RustyRed
Tuhlmann

ABinz
boscohurn
Dan 1
Dan2
Dicey
Flying Ferret
Infidel
Ninja Piper
WyattEarp

Bearcub
EricTheRed
Huntergirl18
Mikes
Super Dave
T-bone

Inactive                   

bagpipe
Bahbec
ColinZ
Doctor Drake
Griffin1340
Karl
Mikes
Shooterer
Smokey Joe
Voltage

If anyone is missing from this list, please send a personal message to triggernick -State Coordinator and Trisha.

Newly formatted thanks to Dr.RichP (Thanks!)

dragonfly

Here is a pdf of the IIT PC0 so when you are ready to step up, and join the Instructor core   O0

D-fly
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Trig

Racine Wi  March 31- April 1  2012
Chris (222)
Kyle (219)

Racine Wi  July 7-8 2012
Sam (212 confirmed by a 221 later)
Bryan (210, complete with north bridge water)
Joe (225)

1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

Trig

Racine 7/28-7/29 2012
Rifleman:
Bradley
Russ
Josh (TaterTots)
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

Trig

Bristol 10/6-10/7
Rifleman:
Billy
Sergei   
Peter
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11

Trig

Racine Wi 10/21-22
Rifleman:

Dr.RichP
Dave
Andrew
Mike

Orange Hat
BeckRadar (Beck)
Dr.RichP
Andrew
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11

colycat

To All,

Are we missing any IIT's on the list?  You can PM me or Trisha to get it updated.

Thanks
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

martin

Quote from: colycat on October 31, 2012, 08:14:29 PM
To All,

Are we missing any IIT's on the list?  You can PM me or Trisha to get it updated.

Thanks

I think Privateer is an IIT0. He's up north with Mike. Also, isn't ChrisZ a shootboss?
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

Trig

Newly formated list (Dr.RichP ROCKS!!) with links to eveyones profile.

Please PM me promotions so we can keep this updated!!
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11