News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Wisconsin Ranges

Started by Trisha, June 26, 2012, 12:08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trisha

This is a map of the remaining WI Ranges, it is rough at the moment, but wanted to get it up. Let me know what other locations I need to add please. Thank you.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=205314051653139190670.0004c356b63af665ffb40&msa=0&ll=44.777936,-89.494629&spn=5.123278,13.963623

Taylor

Can you add Blue Hills Sportsmens Club, Rice Lake, Brill Area Sportsmens Club, Rice Lake, Yellow River Game Farm, Barronett and The Bulk Food Store, LLC, Mason? Thanks Trisha. O0
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

dragonfly

Chaseburg,  Holmen, Menomonie, Baraboo,  Bowler, Chippewa Falls, Van Dyne, New Lisbon

Thanks for doing this Trisha   O0  :bow:
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Trisha

RustyRed

Hey Trisha

would you please add  Alma WI to the map :)!

RustyRed

Please add another new Range to Wisconsin   Pepin WI

Trig

We can now add McMiller/Eagle  and Milford Hills/Johnson Creek too!
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

Trisha

Added those three ranges plus Potosi.

OleSlewFoot

Josie Creek (Tony, WI) - has a 600 yard range with pit for someone to pull targets for shooters, I believe.

OleSlewFoot
OleSlewFoot

Kholin

Also Great Lakes Firearms range (Oregon, WI) as well
---
"Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination." - The Way of Kings, Brandon Sanderson

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."― Tom Paine

"We must be willing to pay a price for freedom." -H.L. Mencken

"The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." -H.L. Mencken