News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Promotional Materials - MN - 2012

Started by AFTERMATH, February 15, 2012, 08:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFTERMATH

Feel free to post any MN promo materials you may come up with.
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Puma Mami

I've attached both Word and PDF versions of these. They have the latest 2012 schedule for MN events, plus notes that we do add events throughout the year and to check online for updates.

March 5th Update: I've added the smartphone scan icons to both of these documents and loaded the updated files here. When scanned this takes the person to the Minnesota schedule page on the Appleseed web site.
"Saving America...lots of things are easier to accomplish, few are more worthwhile." ~Fred

"In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer."  ~Albert Camus

AFTERMATH

If you know what these are, and how they work - Chances are you have the device to read them.

So, if someone could try these out and tell me where it takes 'em that would be great! 

Thanks!
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

AFTERMATH

Quote from: dronning on March 04, 2012, 06:33:29 PM
They all take you here:

http://www.appleseedinfo.org/search-states.php?filter=MN&statename=Minnesota

How cool is that?  Thanks!

Jennifer - Would it be too difficult to have one of these integrated into one of the state-wide fliers?