News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Iceman Shoot on Saturday Feb. 18th

Started by wildman, February 13, 2012, 06:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildman

Everybody knows about the Iceman Shoot on Saturday right? Kick off at 09:00. Check out the rule changes posted on the Morgan's Crew sticky.

There is a crew coming in from NY so it should be a good turn out.
This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.... "My Rifle" the creed of a US Marine by MG WH Rupertus,USMC

CharlieHotel

I do now, Thanks for setting it up. We'll be arriving Friday night. Will we be able to get into the range to setup camp or should we get a room in town for Friday night?

CH
"A good plan executed perfectly is better than a perfect plan executed poorly"

"As steel sharpens steel, so one man sharpens another"

"It's not the dope 'ON' the rifle, but the one behind it!" - Unknown PMI, Parris Island, SC 1984

So speak and so act as those who will be judged by the law of Liberty.
For Judgement comes without mercy for those who have shown no mercy, Mercy shall triumph over judgement.
James 2:12-13

92trk

wildman

The firing line is closed on Friday but we will be there setting targets.
This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.... "My Rifle" the creed of a US Marine by MG WH Rupertus,USMC

hawkeye

Lawson and I will be there but may have to leave early.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

JohnnyReb

I'm coming with the new AR & scope.  ++)

PS, get me the hotdog count by noon Friday!
One Bank to rule them all, one Bank to find them, one Bank to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

Fred

Quote from: CharlieHotel on February 13, 2012, 07:57:30 PM
We'll be arriving Friday night. Will we be able to get into the range to setup camp or should we get a room in town for Friday night?

So, the short answer is "Yes", depending on whether you arrive before dark or after. Wildman may be there in his travel trailer. If you arrive at the gate and it's locked, you can call me if you want to get in.

PS: If you arrive after midnight for some reason, I might not be available. ^-^
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

wildman

I will be there Friday about 09:30 and staying for the duration of the boot camp except when I have to take the cat home. Don't ask long story.

CharlieHotel

Well, I planned to leave zero-dark-thirty friday morn getting us there early evening. However, my team has gone dark... No Comms. So as of now ????

I promise not to call you after midnight Fred, unless I'm in the pokey... My brothers in Greensboro but he's a Hippie.

Anyway, despite the lack of a plan. I'm very excited!

See y'all on the firing line.

CH

"It's not the dope 'ON' the rifle, but the one behind it!" - Unknown PMI, Parris Island, SC 1984

For Judgement comes without mercy for those who have shown no mercy, Mercy shall triumph over judgement.

wildman

I have spoken with Jon and we will have hot dogs for lunch. It would be nice if someone brought some chips. I'll bring the pork & beans. Your are responsible for your own drink.

ThaiFighter

I'll bring a few bags of chips.  Anything else we need?
"Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people."

-GBS

Proud to be funding TG and BF's retirement account... ;)

wildman

Not that I'm aware of we usually have mustard and ketchup on hand I'll bring some onion if you want to add something to that go for it.

CharlieHotel

I have restored communication with Team Yankee... 3 of us will be arriving early Friday evening, 3 more to follow mid-day to early evening Saturday. I look forward to docking with the mother-ship and putting faces to the names I so often hear held in high reverence.

:bow: :bow: :bow:

CH ^:)^