News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Where is Indiana at this week? February 6-12

Started by HQ, February 06, 2012, 09:49:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HQ

I'm not sure anyone really believes it, but we have entered the month of February with a bang!  While this month normally brings dreary weather, we have been greeted with sunshine and warm temperatures!

I'm still not sure I believe that it got in the the 50's this past weekend at Bedford!  It was a gorgeous weekend with some stunning sunshine!  We were even able to get in a few laughs at the expense of the shoot boss!

But seriously, we were able to see tremendous improvement in our participants and pass out quite a few patches!  Always a great way to spend a weekend with fellow citizens!

If you couldn't make it, NEVER FEAR!!!  We are going to have a great shoot at the Sand Burr Gun Ranch in Rochester, Indiana!!!  If you need further information, follow this link. Or, if you have been waiting to shoot at this terrific range, the registration link is right here!    This event has been canceled. Not a single pre-registration as of Feb 8th.

Bring a friend!  We don't want to waste this weather!

Other great shoots coming up!
Atlanta Conservation Club will be hosting a shoot on February 18-19.  This range always seems to be a great time!

Red Brush Rifle Range will be hosting a shoot on February 18-19th as well!  This is a beautiful range with a potential for KD!

Muscatatuck Christian Ranch on February 25-26!  They were great hosts last month and I'm looking forward to another great shoot!

Hope to see you this February!  Have a great week!