News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Midland, TX Appleseed Dates

Started by wcmartin1, February 03, 2012, 10:31:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wcmartin1

I was fortunate enough to win the local High Power match at the range today on official NRA sanctioned 200-yard reduced course targets using an open-sighted 30-caliber Service Rifle.

Below is the target for the last stage (slowfire prone) - the X-ring is 1 MOA, Ten-ring is 2 MOA, etc.  I shot eleven X's, three Tens, and dropped six Nines.  Total score for this stage was 194-11X out of a possible 200 points - 97%.

You could learn how to do this too using the same fundamentals taught at an Appleseed shoot.

What luck!  There happens to be an Appleseed Shoot in Midland, Texas on November 10th-11th.

More information here - http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=27828.0

Wake up, Texas - Come to Midland and learn how to shoot, by God!

What's that?  You already know how to shoot?  Well then come to Midland and PROVE IT! 

Don't be scared.  :cool2:

Git-R-Done!  :---
"Unhappy it is, though, to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast and that the once-happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by a race of slaves.  Sad alternative!  But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?" - George Washington - from a letter to a close friend after the events of April 19, 1775

"There is no nation on earth powerful enough to accomplish our (the United States) overthrow.  Our destruction, should it come at all, will be from another quarter.  From the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government, from their carelessness and negligence, I must confess that I do apprehend some danger.  I fear that they may place too implicit a confidence in their public servants, and fail properly to scrutinize their conduct; that in this way they may be made the dupes of designing men, and become the instruments of their own undoing." - Daniel Webster, June 1, 1837

wcmartin1

"Unhappy it is, though, to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast and that the once-happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by a race of slaves.  Sad alternative!  But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?" - George Washington - from a letter to a close friend after the events of April 19, 1775

"There is no nation on earth powerful enough to accomplish our (the United States) overthrow.  Our destruction, should it come at all, will be from another quarter.  From the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government, from their carelessness and negligence, I must confess that I do apprehend some danger.  I fear that they may place too implicit a confidence in their public servants, and fail properly to scrutinize their conduct; that in this way they may be made the dupes of designing men, and become the instruments of their own undoing." - Daniel Webster, June 1, 1837

wcmartin1

wcmartin1

Alright, ladies  :cool2:, you've got less than a week. 

Learn how to shoot or just keep on cookin'.   :---

http://appleseedinfo.org/search-states-location.php?locationid=194

wcmartin1

We are rescheduling the next shoot at the Midland Shooters Association for November 9-10, 2013.

scuzzy, please help get this changed on the RWVA website, the EIP, and Eventbrite

Hope to see YOU there!

scuzzy

Quote from: wcmartin1 on July 12, 2013, 08:23:52 PM
We are rescheduling the next shoot at the Midland Shooters Association for November 9-10, 2013.

scuzzy, please help get this changed on the RWVA website, the EIP, and Eventbrite

Hope to see YOU there!

Lord have mercy - good thing somebody is keeping an eye on me. Fixed. Please double check though since I'm known to mess things up.

And you know dang good and well I'll be there.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.