News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Project Appleseed in Minnesota Newsletters

Started by Puma Mami, January 13, 2012, 12:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puma Mami

The January 2012 newsletter has a great article about how to do dry firing practice, written by Alex (AFTERMATH).

I'm posting all of them here in case people would like a copy, or to look back. They contain our Minnesota After Action Reports and some articles about early American patriots.

"In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer."  ~Albert Camus

AFTERMATH

I'd been thinking about having these linked here for a while now!  Jennifer, you read my mind!
Do you care to keep this updated with each NL?  You should be able to modify your own post, or add as needed.

Thank you!

Keep up the excellent work!

Alex
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Puma Mami

Yes, I'll keep updating with each newsletter. Then we can have them all in one place.
"Saving America...lots of things are easier to accomplish, few are more worthwhile." ~Fred

"In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer."  ~Albert Camus

Puma Mami

The February 2012 newsletter has been added.
"Saving America...lots of things are easier to accomplish, few are more worthwhile." ~Fred

Puma Mami

Puma Mami

Puma Mami

JOEMORGAN

Here's the first issue of the newsletter I put together. It has all the riflemen added since the last issue came out. Congratulations to all!  O0

I will add some of the Minnesota events that occured late in September in the next issue. Any ideas for future issues are welcome.

Thanks to Deb, Kevin, and Alex for your proof reads.

See ya on the trail

Mike(JOEMORGAN)
"Man did not enter society to be worse off, or to have fewer rights, but rather to have those rights better secured" --Thomas Paine

"Humanity has won it's battle, Liberty has a country" --Marquis de Lafayette

"These are not men, but devils" --Colonel Francisco de Paula-Milan, Mexican Army, Camerone 30 April 1863

AFTERMATH

Quote from: JOEMORGAN on October 01, 2012, 07:48:46 PM
Here's the first issue of the newsletter I put together. It has all the riflemen added since the last issue came out. Congratulations to all!  O0

I will add some of the Minnesota events that occured late in September in the next issue. Any ideas for future issues are welcome.

Thanks to Deb, Kevin, and Alex for your proof reads.

See ya on the trail

Mike(JOEMORGAN)

Doh!  I'd been meaning to add this to the list atop - Thanks again!

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

JOEMORGAN

"Man did not enter society to be worse off, or to have fewer rights, but rather to have those rights better secured" --Thomas Paine

"These are not men, but devils" --Colonel Francisco de Paula-Milan, Mexican Army, Camerone 30 April 1863

JOEMORGAN

Here's what I call the Winter Edition....ideas welcome as I start to workon the Feb. issue. Enjoy   :)

JOEMORGAN

FreedomV

Illegitimi non carborundum

JOEMORGAN

March's newsletter.........

JOEMORGAN

May newsletter..........Pm any ideas for the next issue  :cool2:

JOEMORGAN

June Newsletter....with plugs for SHTF and Krugerfarms.....enjoy!  O0

JOEMORGAN

July's Newsletter. I'll start on the next issue and add any AARs for shoots or other promo events I see posted.

Thanks

Mike JOEMORGAN

JOEMORGAN

Here's the August issue. I completed it early and have been printing out some copies for some promo events I have in August. Feel free to PM any ideas for subjects/articles to put in future issues. The ship is sinking faster and faster...I'm off to more bailing!!!! Thanks to everyone for their hard work!

Mike(JOEMORGAN)

JOEMORGAN

Here's September's Newsletter...............

JOEMORGAN

Corrected Sept issue. I had a typo... in 1175 Ethan Allen attended the funeral of Andrei Bogolyubsky, a Russian Prince that had passed away earlier in the year......  :))

JOEMORGAN

Here's the October newsletter...had to finish early as I'm heading down to Texas for RBC. Will report when I get back.....JOEMORGAN

scuzzy

Quote from: JOEMORGAN on September 26, 2013, 09:45:15 AM
Here's the October newsletter...had to finish early as I'm heading down to Texas for RBC. Will report when I get back.....JOEMORGAN

RBC in Texas - cool - you must be going to Davilla then. See ya there.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

AFTERMATH

Quote from: scuzzy on September 27, 2013, 02:56:40 PM
Quote from: JOEMORGAN on September 26, 2013, 09:45:15 AM

RBC in Texas - cool - you must be going to Davilla then. See ya there.

Nooo!!!!!!

Now I'm jealous! 

JOEMORGAN

Here's November's issue...very AAR heavy as I got an influx off a lot of stuff to post.

And yes....  head to Tx next year; it will be well worth to miles! O0