News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Happy New Year from Washington's Continentals at Trenton!

Started by kDan, January 01, 2012, 10:45:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kDan

The scene may look a little different without snow, but this is Manhattan's own Norman Goben and friends on the streets of Trenton Christmas day as Johann Rall looked for his lederhosen. 

I'm not sure but I think Normans's all the way to the right.  He sent it to me this morning and I figured it should be posted here.

"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

kDan

On second glance, they're not all Continentals are they.  Looks like some Riflemen may be on that line as well...
"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

Johnnyappleseed

Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge