News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Now Hear This! WA State has a Director of Instructor Development!

Started by 06en, December 20, 2011, 08:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

06en

When I became WA SC, I began to search for a Director of Instructor Development. After considering my options I came to the conclusion that I had found the right choice. A man who knows very well what he was about. I approached this individual about this very important roll and he had a very well thought out response. That being, he had to get to a point himself, where he thought someone who would fill this roll, should himself be a full RWVA Instructor. So now that the PNW is beginning to look at great growth, all current RWVA Instructors and IITs of all levels and any new IITs who will be joining us in our endeavors at Project Appleseed, will  receive the council of an experienced RIFLEMAN.

At this time, I would like to introduce you to your new Director of Instructor Development. Thank you Theophilus so very much for taking on this extra responsibility.