News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

A sad loss

Started by yellowhousejake, November 29, 2011, 06:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowhousejake

Please take a moment to think of our own POC as he goes through what I cannot imagine, the loss of his wife Joe'l. You can find Joe'l's tribute here,

http://hosting-20281.tributes.com/show/joe-l-lake-giardine-cassidy-92860588

Patrick has asked that any memorials be made to the Primary Pulmonary Hypertension Association, 801 Roeder Road, Suite 1000, Silver Spring, MD 20910. In respect to his wishes we will be doing as requested rather than sending flowers from the Instructor Corps.

Patrick, please know that you and Bella are in our hearts, minds, and prayers.

Yellowhousejake and Niecie
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

TN_Dadx5

Patrick, you and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Charlie
"A nation of well informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the region of ignorance that tyranny begins." Benjamin Franklin
Visit and "Like" the TN Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Tennesse.Project.Appleseed

George Hacker

POC,

Sorry to hear about the loss of your wife, Joe'l.  You and your daughter will be in our prayers.

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

hawkhavn

Patrick,

Know that you and yours are in our thoughts and prayers.

HH
Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

Rimshot

Wow, just wow.  Such a tragic loss.  Deepest condolences to POC and his family.
"Hearing the story of our Heritage told with just dry facts is like hearing Romeo & Juliet through autopsy reports." - Fred

"In 1775, to protect Liberty a man had to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come die with me?"  In 2012, to protect Liberty a man has to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come vote/attend a public meeting/work at a poll with me?"  Jason Russell, and men and women like him, are the reason have a easier task in 2012. The question is, are we up to it?" - YHJ

Mudcat

So sorry Patrick, if there is anything we can do please just say the word. You and Bella will be in our thoughts and prayers.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

techres

You are in our prayers.
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

AuntieBellum

Patrick, my deepest sympathies and prayers to you and your family.
"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

Bill 3

Please accept our most heartfelt sympathies for your loss, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Samuel Clemens
"...that any man who yields up his liberty, in however slight the measure, is bound to become a slave." -- H.L. Mencken
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
"...we have the choice to pursue, in the course of our life, one of two sets of principles - either the principles of power and privilege or the principles of truth and justice. If you pursue truth and justice it will always mean a diminution of your power and privilege. If you pursue power and privilege it will always be at the expense of truth and justice."
The forum is but a blank slate that records what we type.  If it sucks, why is that?  Anyone have an extra mirror for people?

IndyGunworks

Best wishes from the Jacquemin family.  Hope times get easier for you.

SavageShootr

So sorry for your loss. You are all in my Prayers.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

Chilidog

Patrick our prayers will be for your family during the next few weeks.
No better investment can you make than in your fellow American. For it will pay off in future generations of Americans to come.

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must undergo the fatigue of supporting it" - Thomas Paine

GTI

Patrick, you and your daughter will be in our prayers.  If you need any help with anything, please do not hesitate to give me a call.

DaveD

Patrick,

You and yours are in our prayers. As has been already said ....just ask
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind."

Thomas Jefferson

tater

So sorry about your loss Patrick. We will be praying for you.
All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time. Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

dond

We are so sorry Patrick.  :'(
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.  Thomas Jefferson

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.  H. L. Mencken

Andre

Patrick,
I'm deeply saddened by the news of your loss.  Will be praying for you and family.

Andre

redneckmedic

Deepest sympathy and Prays for Comfort.

Evenstar

Praying for comfort and peace for you, your daughter, and family.
'Pictures... or it didn't happen!' &)

"What we do in life echoes in eternity.

"All we must decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

"She is worth the wait. When she lifts her head - she smiles!" - Earl

"Warriors are not always the fastest or strongest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or holds sacred."

Arwen, Shorty, Blondy, Star, Trouble, Smiley, Miss Jess Adair, Starry, Kitten, Blue Eyes, Even Shorter, Elfy, Butterfly Girl, Tater Jr., Princess Tater, Tater Tot, Tiny Tater, Twinkletoes, Skippy

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11
Medical Lake, WA - July 31, 2011

OhmsLaw

The Elders are so sorry for your loss.  You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Scott/PeaShooter/Ohmslaw
Ohmslaw(appleseed)/Peashooter(ingo)/Scott(Reality)
"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." - George Washington

Theophilus

Patrick:
Joni and I are sorry for your loss.
You are in our prayers.
We hope to meet you and your daughter on the Appleseed trail some day.

Theophilus and Joni
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only-begotten Son, that whosoever believes on him may not perish, but have life eternal.  John 3:16

CQ CQ CQ de WB7AOW

ATM

So sorry... my sympathy and prayers for you and your family.
Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

Western Rose

Patrick, you and your daughter are in our prayers.
Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

Patriot Gal

So, so sorry to hear of your loss, Patrick.  You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
God bless,
Patriot Gal
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

Ratchett

May God's loving arms surround you, Bella, and family with love, comfort, and strength.

Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

Bill of Rights

Thoughts and prayers headed up for you and yours, Patrick.

God bless,
Bill
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom,go from us in peace.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down & lick the hands which feed you.May your chains sit lightly upon you,& may posterity forget that you were our countrymen! Sam Adams

HQ

Patrick,

You have our thoughts and prayers.

philagothon

Patrick,

We are so sorry to hear about your loss.  We are praying for strength and comfort for you and Bella.

TaosGlock

We are sorry for your loss.
TG & BF
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

kentuckyjam

So sorry.  Praying for comfort and peace for your family.

Julie
Liberty will not persist without personal responsibility.