News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

A sad loss

Started by yellowhousejake, November 29, 2011, 06:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragit

Prayers for you and your family.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.  Goethe

Sarah Belding: Be careful. You're a man who makes people afraid, and that's dangerous.
The Stranger: It's what people know about themselves inside that makes 'em afraid.

His genius was to promote collective action in the cause of freedom... Fischer

Wright Man

Sorry for you loss. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

The Wright Man & The Wright Woman (Bedford Contingent)

PHenry

Patrick,
My sincere condolences on your terrible loss.
PHenry
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

POC

Thank you everyone.
I kept an update going on FB and my local gun club website, but didn't want to have to keep it up on more places than that.
It doesn't even seem real yet. Right now it is like she is just gone somewhere and will come walking in any time...
I'm doing fairly well.  Our daughter is 8 and she is doing so good, she seems to be handling it better than anyone. She cries a little sometimes when we talk about mommy.  But she is playing and smiling and laughing with her cousins most of the time.
<deleted>
Her viewing is tomorrow and the funeral on Friday. She'll be buried just a little over a mile from our house, so we can come and see her anytime we want.  I have family close and lots and lots of friends coming by.  We're staying at my parents house for now.  Going home would be too hard for us just yet.
With God's help we will make it through this and continue our lives, but never forget mommy.

Thank you again everyone,
Patrick
To all Riflemen on the planet; we are here; we are waiting.

AFTERMATH

Patrick and Daughter,

I know all too well that words and sentiment alone cannot alleviate your anguish.
But through prayer and the comforting arms of friends and family and strangers; may you find peace.
May the pain of love lost gradually subside leaving only fond memories of your beloved in their place.

You and your daughter are in my prayers,

Alex
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

RPD

My prayers for you and Bella.  I cannot imagine such a loss in the prime of life.
I pray God will comfort you and hold you and Bella in His strong and loving arms.

God Bless,
RPD
*The true danger is when liberty is nibbled away, for expedients, and by parts.
*The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.
*Whenever separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe.
-Sir Edmund Burke

grunt soldier

patrick I posted on INS but over here also now.  You and bella are still in my family and I's thoughts and prayers brother.  take it a day at a time and have try to find peace knowing she rests above watching over you and the little one with god.
custom kydex solutions.  specializing in sheaths and holsters.  let me know if I can do something for you fellow seeders :)  some pics of our work below

http://s967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/gruntsoldier2/

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.