News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Red Hats!!

Started by DesertDog, November 14, 2011, 12:24:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DesertDog

3 of our fellow instructors earned their Red Hats this weekend in Boulder City!  RangeRat, SniperCat and sharpeyedfirechild.  ^:)^
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for lunch.....Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

Mr Pete

3 Cheers! 

Huzzah, Huzzah, Huzzah!

Congrats ALL!

-Peter
"You will recognize your own path when you come upon it, because you will suddenly have all the energy and imagination you will ever need." – Jerry Gillies

Mo79

Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!
More red hats yay!
Congrats.

TowedJumper

I swear.  Yet again, more folks that look good wearing red.  Congrats!
"American parachutists -- devils in baggy pants -- are less than 100 meters from my outpost line. I can't sleep at night; they pop up from nowhere and we never know when or how they will strike next. Seems like the black-hearted devils are everywhere."  -- Entry from a German Officer's diary captured during the battle of Anzio

Jump footage (generic youtube, not mine) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DZPIGhL3bY&feature=related