News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Bristol WI Oct. 29-30

Started by Trig, October 30, 2011, 10:35:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trig

What a weekend!  29 great Americans made a decision to see what they were about, and better themselves.

IMG_1317[1] by nlcarlisle005, on Flickr

Instruction on the steady hold factors:

IMG_1320[1] by nlcarlisle005, on Flickr

First Day Rifleman G.R:

IMG_1313[1] by nlcarlisle005, on Flickr

Rifleman Josh:

IMG_1318[1] by nlcarlisle005, on Flickr

Rifleman Israel:

IMG_1326[1] by nlcarlisle005, on Flickr

Pumpkin 1 before:

IMG_1328[1] by nlcarlisle005, on Flickr

Pumpkin 1 after:

IMG_1331[1] by nlcarlisle005, on Flickr

Pumpkin 2 after (this one went a little better!):

IMG_1334[1] by nlcarlisle005, on Flickr
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

Trisha

What a great weekend! Thank you all for coming out of your warm homes during a brisk fall weekend. Congratulations to Josh, G.R. and Israel for scoring Riflemen!!! I also want to thank Patrick for stepping up and taking on the Orange Hat...sorry I can't remember your forum name. More pictures will be coming soon!!!

dragonfly

Looks like you all had a great weekend.  :~
Congratulations to the new Rifleman  :~
Patrick AKA Janir thanks for stepping up  O0

D-fly   Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Janir

Thanks for the orange hat opportunity! Looking forward to working more Appleseeds! Between Bristol, Racine, Huburtus , Lodi and apparently even Waterman, IL  there's quote a ton of locations all around me already. Looking forward to expanding that circle.

Quote from: Trisha on October 31, 2011, 12:44:06 PM
What a great weekend! Thank you all for coming out of your warm homes during a brisk fall weekend. Congratulations to Josh, G.R. and Israel for scoring Riflemen!!! I also want to thank Patrick for stepping up and taking on the Orange Hat...sorry I can't remember your forum name. More pictures will be coming soon!!!

"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

"Our forefathers gave us a better way to refresh the Tree of Liberty. If we give our blood and sweat now,  willingly, by using the political and social processes they secured for us with their lives, maybe our own Posterity will never have to unwillingly spill their blood and tears to re-secure their Liberty. " - Janir

LadyVetch

Quote from: Trisha on October 31, 2011, 12:44:06 PM
I also want to thank Patrick for stepping up and taking on the Orange Hat...sorry I can't remember your forum name.

..:..   Welcome aboard~!   ..:..

LadyVetch
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our Country will stand in need of its experienced Patriots to prevent its ruin."  - Samuel Adams

ahhshoot

This was the best way to spend Halloween weekend I can think of (or any weekend for that matter).

I want to thank all the shooters for coming out and taking the fire hose of instruction so well.
Congratulations on the Riflemen. Great Job. :--- :---

Janir welcome to the RWVA instructor team!! O0

Also thanks to the instructors for all the hard work this weekend.
The past is only the future with the lights on.

BugginOut

Wow, you guys get some big groups down there!
Plan A = saving the country.
-Fred

ahhshoot

The past is only the future with the lights on.

Taylor

Congratulations on your Orange Hat Patrick. O0 O0 O0 Thanks for stepping up.

Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

AFTERMATH

Hey that range seems familiar...  I think I may have been there before. :cool2:
Though, if I recall correctly, it was a bit warmer.

Congratulations Riflemen!

Many thanks to Janir for stepping up!

Great work Wisconsin!
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]