News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

NEW Red Hat in Kansas!

Started by 4bfox, October 11, 2011, 09:10:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4bfox

CONGRATS to AnnieOakley....our newest Red Hat in Kansas!  ^:)^

Annie persisted through all four stages of IIT training...successfully passed the PCs, and performed extremely well on the line to earn her hat. Please join me in congratulating her!

4b
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

dalesp

"There are three reasons to own a gun: To protect yourself and your family, to hunt dangerous and delicious animals and to keep the King of England out of your face."
                          ~ Herschel Shmoikel Pinchas Yerucham Krustofski (Krusty the Clown)

Blue Five

"Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" ~Captain John Parker, April 19, 1775.

Molōn labe! :--- 

Scarecrow

The ][rishman

Congratulations Annie!   Thank you for all you (and Sparkey) do. 

][
III
"Thou shalt never be a perpetrator.
Thou shalt never be a victim.
And thou shalt never, but never, be a bystander." Yehuda Bauer

An Phoblacht abú
KD0OHT

Greg in MO

Congrats Ann!  I knew from the first time I met you that you would be a great instructor.

Well done.

G

BrownBessEd

AnnieOakley

Thanks folks!  And thanks for your help and encouragement! 

And now for the exciting part...  (getting to see "Instructor" next to my name when I post this) ^:)^

davecampperry

I was there!!! Proud of you and for you, Ann. You are an inspiration to all. dave
"Any one who attempts, or even wishes, to disarm me is my mortal enemy, and is guilty of Treason." Jeff Cooper
Let's stop calling it 'gun control' and start calling it what it is-Treason.

ksuguy

Congratulations!   I need to get around to doing my progress check.  Maybe at the shoot in November.   

bakers dozen

Congratulations!! Ann you are awesome. No more orange for you! So happy for you. ^:)^

put them all in the gray -me  

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right. -Henry Ford 

"The truth. It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should be treated with caution."
— J.K. Rowling

gpbbiker

Yippee! Annie!
I was absolutely charmed by Annie's flower that she had sewn on the back of her shooting jacket!
http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=25588.0

It will look Sooo much better with a Red Hat holding up that pony tail!!  :)

"shoot like a Girl!"  ^:)^
"Never pick a fight with an old man, if he's too old to fight, he'll simply kill you."
Loosely attributed to both Ernest Hemmingway and John Steinbeck
"Life is nothing more than the pursuit of stories worth telling to children" - Me

hangfire

jollybfd

Ok, I'm way behind the times and just saw this...   :slap:  CONGRATULATIONS ANN!!!!
Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest. - Declaration of the Continental Congress, July 1775

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. - Thomas Jefferson

Patriot Gal

Congratulations !!!  Annie Oakley !!!!! 
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan