News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Broken Bow=Perfect

Started by Flint Smoothbore, September 26, 2011, 10:36:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flint Smoothbore

We've arranged perfect weather for this weekend's Appleseed in Broken Bow...we're great hosts! Seriously, it's forcast to be sunny, in the 70's, and with a breeze to keep the powder smoke away from your face. No excuse not to come and earn your Rifleman patch.

P.S. you can keep track of the Huskers during the breaks

Flint Smoothbore

MY MISTAKE- the Huskers don't play until 7 PM Saturday...plenty of time to clean your rifle and restock ammo for Sunday's edition of Appleseed! And you can sew on your new Rifleman patch during halftime!

COMPUDOC

I am going to hold you to that weather prediction, Smoothbore.  :)

GO HUSKERS!

Flint Smoothbore

I'll go one better- not only will we provide perfect weather, we'll be sure even the outhouse smells nice! ^-^
See you Saturday, 'doc

COMPUDOC

Flint Smoothbore

Great Appleseed! Thanks for your time & effort Gibbs, Necede, Compudoc & Larry- you all did a great job.

COMPUDOC

Thank You Flint for not only the clean smelling facilities but also for getting me even more interested in the BP game  :P  :D.  I would like to thank ALL participants for a wonderful weekend at the range,  A special thanks to our gentlemen from California and Colorado who drove to Broken Bow to participate in our Appleseed, it was OUR pleasure to have you join us.

Compudoc