News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Re: IL: An invitation from the Indiana instructors for a KD weekend

Started by yellowhousejake, September 09, 2011, 04:45:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowhousejake

(A repost)

If you missed out on Atterbury in May, here is another chance to get real KD on a real range. This time for two days. Camping will be allowed on the range!

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=22366.msg174404#msg174404

READ the EIP, there are certain rules and restrictions that must be obeyed, this is an active military installation.

This a chance to get your rifle sorted out with pits and target carriers, a lot less walking. Real AQTs on full sized D targets. I understand from everyone who attended last time it was well worth it.
http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=22935.0

YHJ

I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

yellowhousejake

Last Call for complete info.  If you are planning to attend, I need the following done in total:

* If not specifically listed as an instructor, you must be signed up on EventBrite
    * Full Name as on your legal identification
    * City, State, and Zip of current residence
    * Forum Name
    * Date of Birth
    * A contact phone number

For each rifle:

* Make
    * Model
    * Caliber
    * Serial #

If your info is incomplete you will not shoot and may not be allowed on base.  If you are allowed on base and your rifle information is not complete, you risk your rifle(s).

This information must be complete and turned into YHJ and myself(Bill 3) by 10pm(CDT) on Monday, Sept. 12th, 2011.  Late information will not be accepted.

Thank you

Bill 3
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ