News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Winona, MN Sept. 3-4, 2011

Started by vmt193, August 18, 2011, 04:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vmt193

"SHOOTERS" It's almost sold out and there is a fine group of instructors on the schedule. It's got all the makings of a great weekend! If  you know anyone that's sitting on the fence and hasn't registered yet, better urge them to jump now.

The clubhouse will be open in case of weather but if you have a canopy, bring it along to use on the line.

vmt193

AFTERMATH

Correct me if I'm wrong, but....  Is this not the

3rd Anniversary of the FIRST APPLESEED TO EVER TAKE PLACE IN MINNESOTA!!!

Which coincidentally, happend to take place at

WINONA!!!

If I'm right, then I must ask;  Is this irony or design?
Either case this shoot is sure to be one of the

"Don't miss out on THIS ONE!"

shoots....

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Kosciusko

free hot dogs for lunch, both days

AFTERMATH

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

adamt

Quote from: Kosciusko on August 19, 2011, 06:04:21 PM

free hot dogs for lunch, both days

SOLD.

Now it is a must.

I'll see you there.

AdamT
"If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide."

--  Abraham Lincoln

Blue Five

I will be there for both days, but that Saturday I will be a few hours late...working until noon here in La Crosse.

I'll drop vmt an email too to let him know.
"Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" ~Captain John Parker, April 19, 1775.

Molōn labe! :---