News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

MN's newest Redhat...

Started by AFTERMATH, August 15, 2011, 09:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFTERMATH

If you weren't at Hinckley, this weekend - You surely missed out on a lot!
Every shoot is a great shoot, but some are especially great.
Often times a Shoot Boss has the honor of awarding a Rifleman Patch.
On occasion, they have the opportunity to grant an Orange Hat to an enthusiastic volunteer.
However, there are occasions which occur with frequency barely surpassing 'rare.'
On these occasions, which don't happen often enough, an IIT who's been with the program long enough to really know what they're about, becomes ready to move on to the next level.
It's the sort of event which swells Aftermath's tiny heart, to almost normal size.
When he's there to see a shooter make their mark, achieving a Rifleman's score on a now humbled AQT.  Watching as they continue on the journey - fighting their way through the various levels of IIT. 
Finally, he knows in his heart that she is ready for the Red Hat, and he is proud to hand it to her.

Ladies and gentlemen, please allow me to introduce you to:

Alice "BrassBucket" Levin
RWVA Instructor

Congratulations Alice, you've now come full circle, and you've earned it!
Now, let's put it to use! 

Aftermath

P.S.  Sorry Leland, I wish you were in country to be there, as I'm sure you would like to.  But Danit, I just couldn't stop her!  Chances are she'll have a Green Hat, as well, by the date of your return.  Stay alert!
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

sparks1

Glad I was present to witness the award and to once again do an event with Alice.

Congratulations...Well done, well done INDEED!  :cool2:
Integrity is easier to keep, than to regain.

The Truth is that teamwork is at the heart of great accomplishment. 
(John Maxwell)

crash

HOORAY ALICE!!!!    O0 O0 O0 O0 O0  CONGRATS  ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:..
"The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting."
― John Adams

Western Rose

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

Kosciusko

Congratulations !

Go forth and conquer!     :~

Cooper

HUZZAH !!!
CONGRATULATIONS, ALICE !

(follow through!, follow through!, follow through!, follow through!, follow through!)

Cooper
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

Ratchett

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Job well done, welcome to the new pay grade ;)

Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

LadyVetch

"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our Country will stand in need of its experienced Patriots to prevent its ruin."  - Samuel Adams

Blue Five

"Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" ~Captain John Parker, April 19, 1775.

Molōn labe! :--- 

jaguar96

YAY ALICE!!!!!   Oh and Aftermath does have a heart?  and he smiled in the pic!!!!  LOL

AFTERMATH

Quote from: jaguar96 on August 16, 2011, 09:13:44 PM
YAY ALICE!!!!!   Oh and Aftermath does have a heart?  and he smiled in the pic!!!!  LOL

I'm pretty sure it was photo-shopped.
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

sparks1

Photo shopped??? Naw. It took me an hour just to transfer pics from phone to the 'puter to the post.  ++) ++)

Admit it Aftermath...you're the Ralph Cramden SI. **)
Integrity is easier to keep, than to regain.

The Truth is that teamwork is at the heart of great accomplishment. 
(John Maxwell)

jaguar96

HAHAHAHAHA!! poor aftermath! LOL

martin

Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

Whisker

Everything mentioned above, again from me!
Thanks for working for and taking that HAT.  Seriously glad to hear it!
What brings together men liberated from local and national limitations is also what keeps them apart. What pushes for greater rationality is also what nourishes the irrationality of hierarchical exploitation and repression.  What creates society's abstract power also creates its concrete unfreedom.