News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Lodi, WI Ladyseed Aug 27-28-Need help with Promotion!!

Started by Trisha, August 05, 2011, 12:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfly

What do we have to go on the back of the AR 15 girl. I have been passing out regular flyer's, but I have nothing Ladyseed specific :-[
Thanks,
D-fly
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Trisha

Ok, changed a few things after talking with OG again, sorry! I hope it isn't an inconvenience for anyone.

Trisha

Quote from: dragonfly on August 21, 2011, 07:52:36 PM
What do we have to go on the back of the AR 15 girl. I have been passing out regular flyer's, but I have nothing Ladyseed specific :-[
Thanks,
D-fly

Techres put together the ladyseed flyer, I could pull some of that info off and just make it into a one sheet pdf that you could use. Would something like that work?

techres

1. Can we find a family pic that we know we have a photo waiver on?  The one there I am not sure on.  I used it in my mock up but have not used in a released flyer.  Otherwise this looks pretty good.

2. Would a quick conference call help in getting some of this completed?

3. The biggest promo we need is person to person on the ground.  Who do we have in the area that can do last minute flyers and handouts?

Techres
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

dragonfly

I was looking for a ladyseed flyer that can be posted at WinGunClub, Gander Mtn., Circus city sportsmen, etc. etc. that has range info, ladyseed info. Tri-fold only works if they open them, email only works if you open, and read, but hand out, or display an Ar-15 flyer, and they got to look at it.  :)

Thanks,
D-fly

Quote from: Trisha on August 21, 2011, 08:08:21 PM
Thanks,
D-fly

Techres put together the ladyseed flyer, I could pull some of that info off and just make it into a one sheet pdf that you could use. Would something like that work?

K.I.S.S.

dragonfly

#3 thats what I need. I will be going to Cabelas, Prairie du Chien next week . Lets really get in your face with this last minute promo.
Heck thats what got me to my first Appleseed. If coly would not of put flyer's out at Circus City Sportsmen the week before Lodi 10/08 I'd still be on the couch  %)

D-fly

Quote from: techres on August 21, 2011, 08:14:23 PM
1. Can we find a family pic that we know we have a photo waiver on?  The one there I am not sure on.  I used it in my mock up but have not used in a released flyer.  Otherwise this looks pretty good.

3. The biggest promo we need is person to person on the ground.  Who do we have in the area that can do last minute flyers and handouts?

Techres

K.I.S.S.

Trisha

Quote from: techres on August 21, 2011, 08:14:23 PM

Techres

1. The reason why I chose that family picture was because it was on our website under the teachers page.

2. If you want to call let me know, but I couldn't do it until I put my baby down for bed, which is in about an hour, or we can try to get it done on the forum, either way let me know.

3. LadyVetch is our LBOTG so I will have to ask her about it, or it seems that D-fly is able to post some things up around there.

Quote from: dragonfly on August 21, 2011, 08:23:04 PM
I was looking for a ladyseed flyer that can be posted at WinGunClub, Gander Mtn., Circus city sportsmen, etc. etc. that has range info, ladyseed info. Tri-fold only works if they open them, email only works if you open, and read, but hand out, or display an Ar-15 flyer, and they got to look at it.  :)

Thanks,
D-fly

Right, I get that, that is why I offered to make it into a one page document so it can just be put on the back of the AR-15 girl. My plan is just to use what tech put together already about women's ASs, so I won't have to reinvent the wheel. Does this work?

dragonfly

What ever you think will get them to the Ladyseed. Sorry, about the sense of urgency  :D , but time has almost run out  :-[ .
Thanks,
D-fly

K.I.S.S.

scuzzy

Quote from: Trisha on August 21, 2011, 06:20:32 PM
Here is the homeschool letter! Finally!!! The only thing I am worried about is making sure that when the recipients try to open it that it will take too long to download, will you make sure this isn't the case? Thanks!

Thanks OG for helping me get this together!

Letter sent out.

I wasn't able to use the graphics though. My mass email software didn't play nice with that. I guess you get what you pay for. It was free.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

dragonfly

Here is the link to get your Mothers, Aunt's, Sister's, Daughter's, girlfriends, signed up http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=20376.0
What a great gift to give the women in your life. Register them, a brick of ammo, pack their lunch, watch the kids, whatever you can do to make this a great weekend  %) . Come on guys lets get them to the Ladyseed  :~ .

D-fly    Keeping the Faith

K.I.S.S.

RifleWoman

You know, they've started training beauticians all about breast cancer so they can teach the ladies who's hair they cut.  Because you always talk to your beautician right?  Maybe we should drag a bunch of beauticians out to Appleseed so they can spread the word.  Know any conservative Beautician out there?  ;)
Many hands make light work and easy bailing.

Fred

That is really thinking "out-of-the-box", RW! O0 O0
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

Trisha

Thanks,
D-fly

Here is what I came up with. I hope it is what you are looking for. I am hoping it is at least good enough to print on the back of the AR-15 girl for now, and if I need to tweak something for ladyseeds in other places, let me know.

Also, I wrote this like it was going to be printed off, so the register here part is more like directions on where to register, I hope that is ok.

Trisha

dragonfly

Alright Ladies time is running out: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=20376.0  Sign up before its to late.

D-fly   Keeping the Faith

K.I.S.S.