News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Calguns 2a event @ Murphys Ca - Glad to meet you

Started by pennys dad, August 01, 2011, 12:18:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pennys dad

Hi Balddragan
I hope you got home safely

It was great meeting you at the event in Murphys and Thank You for talking me through your course of fire.
Send me your address.

Have a good evening

Jacob

BaldDragn

It was great meeting you also PD

For all the Appleseeders that could not make it last weekend, we had a great meeting up here in Nor-Cal at Murphys. I had a chance to meet the movers and shakers and troublemakers of CalGuns. There's nothing like a face to face to get the real scoop of what has happened, is happening, and what to expect next, all good things and all done in an impeccable manner.

It was very interesting to hear the history behind the start of CalGuns. It puts an exclamation point the the fact that lots of Californians are mad as hell because of lost rights, and they are ready to stand their ground and push back. It also shows that Californians are not deserving of the stereotype that has been thrust upon us. While there are other states that have more restrictive laws than our they seem to be content to put up with them. I'm glad to see we have people in this state that are willing to use their brains and fight smart to gain back what has be lost.

I'm glad to see that Appleseed and CalGuns are working so closely, this is something I've been embracing for a while now. A great many of the shooters I have on the line these days are CalGunners and I've been very impressed with their dedication and ability.

I know that not every Rifleman will go on to become an Appleseed instructor and I'm glad there is an organisation that I can wholeheartedly recommend for those people to participate in.

I think I'll talk to Oaklander and see if we can put together a "Day at the Range" for Appleseeders and CalGunners here at Sac Valley Shooting Center.
"Anxiety and stress are the children of apathy and ignorance." - Jack Spirko

Saving the USS America - Good work if you can get it: Group Consensus, Sac 06/09 Instructors Meeting.

SAPPER STEEL!