News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

LODI July 23-24 KD SUNDAY

Started by dragonfly, July 18, 2011, 12:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfly

Its time to get your friends and family signed up, with a chance for KD Sunday pm. See you there  O0

D-fly   Keeping the Faith

More info: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=20376.0
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

dragonfly

K.I.S.S.

dragonfly

K.I.S.S.

EltonJohn

Can't make on Saturday, but hopefully will be there on Sunday  O0 .

EJ

Cooper

Instructors! 
If you are planning on coming for KD Sunday, PM the Shoot Boss so she has an idea of how many to anticipate (that would be me).
Cooper
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

WyattEarp

I'll see you there, can't wait! O0

Trisha

9 Shooters signed up! Lets see if we can get a few more for the weekend.

Old Glory!

Hey, I heard ELTON JOHN is going to be there!   **)

I'll be a walk-on.

See you all there. 
"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

EltonJohn

Quote from: Old Glory! on July 22, 2011, 06:39:55 PM
Hey, I heard ELTON JOHN is going to be there!   **)

Yes I'll be there on Sunday.
EJ   %)

dragonfly

Free popsicles on Saturday
D-fly    Keeping it cool  :cool2:

K.I.S.S.

Blue Five

Quote from: dragonfly on July 22, 2011, 07:42:11 PM
Free popsicles on Saturday
D-fly    Keeping it cool  :cool2:

O0 O0 O0

Any good flavors?  :D
"Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" ~Captain John Parker, April 19, 1775.

Molōn labe! :---