News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Inland Empire IBC, July 16-17, 2011

Started by LayloPro, June 03, 2011, 05:21:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LayloPro

Well folks,

It looks like we're gonna start rocking the IE, getting ready for the "Corona 210", by having an IBC out here (closer for our locals than Piru, land of "much wind & dust"!!)

Who wants to get started learning the quickest "way of the orange hat"? Who wants to work their way "quickly" to possibly an IIT3?
Who wants to hang out with some of the best folks around, while not even having to load one mag? (  %) )

We will be locking in a place to play, and I am hoping we can use the WEGC clubhouse facility, which is not only indoors, but also benefits from A/C (this will be in July, after all!)

You all know the deal....if this is your 1st IBC, they will want $70 in pre-reg fees, if you're a guy.... ..:..
gals & under 21 are still free....go figure, eh? :))

Bob will be putting this on Event Brite shortly, so bear with us.....I will post more details on this as I can gather them, and I am still a bit "pre-occupied".......but we're working on it......

Any questions?? Post here, or call me....cell is 909-533-0544.....
Let me know how many of you are gonna be able to make it out for this inaugural event......

I know I'm looking forward to it!! O0 ^:)^ ..:..

LLP

If it goes long, we can always AIO, and close out by headlights....won't be the 1st time, either..... O0 **) :))
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

asminuteman

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

I know of no way to judge the future, then by the past. -Thomas Paine

pennys dad

AC, tables and chairs this sounds to easy.  Whats the catch, ash and boils?   ^-^

LayloPro

;D ;D ;D

Nawww....you just gotta put up with me for the weekend..... &) ~~:) O0 @&)

Saturday, I'll make your ears bleed, then Sunday we'll have a whole lotta "TIP"......Total Instructor Participation"......it'll be good for y'all.....

Ken, do ya have a particular day you wanna come down for? Or do the whole weekend?  %) @)

As soon as we get locked into the WEGC club house, I'll get one of our P'sTB to get this up on EventBrite.....

Stay tuned, and keep that weekend open...we've been looking to do one of these out here for a while now.....

LLP
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

asminuteman

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

asminuteman

pennys dad

Ok