News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

First Annual LadySeed for Lebam Washington

Started by 06en, June 02, 2011, 09:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

06en

I just wanted to let everyone know that there are folks like Jean Harrington who need to be thanked for helping us all bail, by providing us a place to hold an Appleseed event.  Jean is Hosting the first annual Ladyseed in the Pacific Northwest on September 24-25, 2011.

I have spoke with Jean personally myself several times, and I have to say she is one of the most genuinely kind people I have ever met, who recognizes her citizenship as a responsibility which requires active participation. It has been my pleasure to have helped Jean to reconnected with her Rifleman Heritage and the History of our founding generation.

I ask that everyone help me in giving Jean a great big thanks for stepping up to help us at Project Appleseed. Jean can be emailed directly at jdvorak@willapabay.org . So now all you Ladies in the PNW now have the opportunity to sign up for the First LadySeed in Lebam, Washington to be instructed by Lady Instructors. There are only 25 spots available and I'm sure that they will be filled quickly.

This EIP can be found -> http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=23113.msg179620#msg179620

Western Rose

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

Evenstar

A big thanks to Jean; it'll be great to meet you!

I'm very much looking forward to this! O0
'Pictures... or it didn't happen!' &)

"What we do in life echoes in eternity.

"All we must decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

"She is worth the wait. When she lifts her head - she smiles!" - Earl

"Warriors are not always the fastest or strongest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or holds sacred."

Arwen, Shorty, Blondy, Star, Trouble, Smiley, Miss Jess Adair, Starry, Kitten, Blue Eyes, Even Shorter, Elfy, Butterfly Girl, Tater Jr., Princess Tater, Tater Tot, Tiny Tater, Twinkletoes, Skippy

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11
Medical Lake, WA - July 31, 2011

Rizzin

Notice of Date Change.

The Date for the Lebam, Wa Ladyseed has changed to Oct. 1&2 2011

Joni

Now that the date has been changed I can be there too. Theophilus says he is "not coming near the place"!! lol I keep telling him it is ok!!

Western Rose

Quote from: Joni on August 16, 2011, 10:36:30 PM
Now that the date has been changed I can be there too. Theophilus says he is "not coming near the place"!! lol I keep telling him it is ok!!

YAY!!!!!!! Joni's coming!!!!!  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
Theophilus, we might need some help with those heavy shoot boxes, setting up the line, etc. ;)
Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

hangemhigh87

We're coming down from Auburn.  Looking at the Weather we are prepping for rain.  How is the range condition?  Mud?  wet grass, cow pasture, gravel,  or other?

We're working on our packing list now. I'm bringing my 12 Yo.  step daughter for her first event.  I'm there for logistical and moral support.

Father of Danielle, who is allergic to Strawberries.
Husband of Rachel, who is allergic to buying her own Ammo.

George Hacker

Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."