News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2012 NRA Convention

Started by Greg in MO, June 02, 2011, 11:23:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg in MO

As most of you know next years NRA convention will be in St. Louis on April 13-15.  Note the date.  The weekend following will be our 4/19 weekend, so there is a huge potential here.  If you have been reading the AARs for 2011's convention you know that we made big inroads into the shooting industry which we need to build upon next year.

What I need are a couple volunteer BOTG (from STL or nearby) to work with next years team that will be going to the convention.  You will be involved in the planning and get things done locally so that the team that comes in can hit the ground running.  This will be a unique opportunity to experience the convention in a new way, and rub elbows with the who's who in the shooting industry.

If you decide to help, you better be serious about it and ready to work.  This is not a job that can afford someone to drop it when the work gets really busy next spring.  Let's show the country that MO Appleseeders can shoulder the load.

PM me if interested.

G

nemohunter

We have a growing core right in Stl. Should be pretty easy to staff. Pm sent.
PLEASE DON'T STROKE THE EGO.

Jungle George

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel.  Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined."  Patrick Henry ,1778

oldkat

What is the length time of time to work that will be needed in St. Louis?  I live in Jefferson City.

hawkhavn

RWVA has a double booth for NRA 2012, I will be setting up staffing requriements afer JAN 1. If you would like to volunteer for convention staffing, please drop me a PM.

Hawkhavn
Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com